• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which type of war server would you like?

Which type of war server would you like?

• A low-level war where quests and hunts is walkable.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A low-level war where only the town is walkable, but with a few teleports.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A regular war where quests and hunts is walkable.

• A regular war where only the town is walkable, but with a few teleports.

• Total voters

Jaffstern

Jaff Sourceworks
Reaction score
Hello, so I've been working on a war server in some time now. It's a detailed map with all sort of features a war server should have, and even more. I'm planning to host it in some time soon. Everything will be revealed near it's launch.

I'd appreciate the opinions of the majority about what type of war server seems the best. Contribute by simply answering the poll, thanks!

Last edited:
awasome cool if you get war in even outside town, while exploring outsid you meet people and kill LOL

- - - Updated - - -

map big?

No, it's not too big. Maybe around the scale of an Edron map. I'd say that it'd fit a good ammount of players.

Looks like the majority is most satisfied with option 4 at the moment, more votes would not be too bad!

i voted for a low lvl warserver , would love to play some serieus low level warserver , where hunting mobs isnt profitable to lvl and u get exp from persons u kill.
quest should be hard and could give rewards like boh, better wand/weap, etc...

good luck :)

Back