• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

who hates him? his music sux

Right he aint gay.

I dont give a fuck if he cares wut i say, no1 likes the truth.
so by saying this you love eminem right?

LOOOL its proves that all what you think of is gay !! go gay ! and you change the subject by saying who hates him.. i didnt say "who hates him"..we are comparing here :) boy.. you’re mother should have swallowed you , you just talk bla bla bla... that all you aint no good no nothing :).. you dont know the whole story so basicly you say what people say.. and stuff... so you are telling me by kissing he became gay? i bet you kissed 10000 men...

LOOOL its proves that all what you think of is gay !! go gay ! and you change the subject by saying who hates him.. i didnt say "who hates him"..we are comparing here :) boy.. you’re mother should have swallowed you , you just talk bla bla bla... that all you aint no good no nothing :).. you dont know the whole story so basicly you say what people say.. and stuff... so you are telling me by kissing he became gay? i bet you kissed 10000 men...

You made no fucking sense at all!

Are you stupid or what?
FYI kissing a man is gay.. if you don't think so it's because you have a dick up in your ass..

FUCK LIL WAYNE's music

im not even a fan of eminem, how u gonna say i love him? rofl
but all the shit talk ur sayin, doesnt even phase me cuz ur jus sum random kid on the internet.

So, if it makes u happy, then yea im gay.

im not even a fan of eminem, how u gonna say i love him? rofl
but all the shit talk ur sayin, doesnt even phase me cuz ur jus sum random kid on the internet.

So, if it makes u happy, then yea im gay.

so then join the Bank of gays, here we are comparing... go to your 2pac...
tupac-bath.jpg
bathtub2.jpg

did u see ur
"Ima thinka, ima drinka, nd ima smoka too, I tell a chick a joke or 2 nd make her screw most the crew.”

haha funny its like you saying..
kiss me more and more it will never be enough hug me more and more never wanna lose you love me love you to to the moon..etc

I don't even know why people listen to his music (lil'wayne)
He got so caught up in his stupid world.. that he lost it..

Honestly i don't like him.. but there was a time when he actually did good shit (Pussy, money weed - I feel like dying, etc)

Fuck that, back with the hotboyz was when he was heat...got all of their old shit. After that he just pft...I liked drought 3 and a couple songs on no ceilings...his official mixtapes are heat (i guess cause i like rapping over beats too, i love all mixtapes just hearing someone flow to a previously used instrumental is h33t.)

And Eminem will always be one of the greatest idc what u niglets say...he ofc makes his crazy songs like we made you, but if em wanted, he would murder ur fav rapper...

BTW: wha tother rappers u nabz like?

@Sir Blondi: You think The Offspring is good?

And Eminem will always be one of the greatest idc what u niglets say...he ofc makes his crazy songs like we made you, but if em wanted, he would murder ur fav rapper...
I had to say this, with all the respect to Eminem he have no chance against my favorite rapper, 2Pac ;)

I had to say this, with all the respect to Eminem he have no chance against my favorite rapper, 2Pac ;)
dude if 2pac was a live he wont get a chance:blink: he will be suck
and the thread is not talking about 2pac<_<

ur stupid as fuck
make sum sense while shit talkin.

stupid fuck? how low can you get by saying this?
"Ima thinka, ima drinka, nd ima smoka too, I tell a chick a joke or 2 nd make her screw most the crew.”

haha funny its like you saying..
kiss me more and more it will never be enough hug me more and more never wanna lose you love me love you to to the moon..etc

pffss free style.. and it just childish talk same as the one above..

Okay, wait I'll rephrase

If Em wanted, he'd murder your favorite rapper...

Cause Pac wouldn't have a comeback...

Pac only dead cause he was against the Illuminati...shame...

-done arguin wit uchicha cuz he dont no shit bout hip hop-

Okay, wait I'll rephrase

If Em wanted, he'd murder your favorite rapper...

Cause Pac wouldn't have a comeback...

Pac only dead cause he was against the Illuminati...shame...

He only died cuz he didnt care if he died. ;p

-done arguin wit uchicha cuz he dont no shit bout hip hop-

He only died cuz he didnt care if he died. ;p
owned? you are the one who says 2pac is rox and shit... talking childish..
Dude if 2pac was alive he got no chance .. Eminem will tear him apart ruin his life and lily will get the shipt out of him... :D pac wouldnt be as popular if he was still alive. thats a fact!!
and we are not talking here about 2pac you are the one who open the talk about 2pac and you got owned with it... Dude his voice is gay! So please...
fuckoutttahere1.gif

gaypac3.jpg

gaypac4.jpg

2pac isnt gay ...:ninja:

owned? you are the one who says 2pac is rox and shit... talking childish..
Dude if 2pac was alive he got no chance .. Eminem will tear him apart ruin his life and lily will get the shipt out of him... :D pac wouldnt be as popular if he was still alive. thats a fact!!
and we are not talking here about 2pac you are the one who open the talk about 2pac and you got owned with it... Dude his voice is gay! So please...
fuckoutttahere1.gif

gaypac3.jpg

gaypac4.jpg

2pac isnt gay ...:ninja:

only difference is, tupac was actually a rapper/thug, meaning if he gets fucked with hes shootin back at them. Eminems actually fake, he admits in his own songs that most the shit he says isnt true.

And everybody who isnt under 15 years old realizes how fake weezy is.

Hows his voice gay? Lmfao, a voice is a voice, u wanna talk shit bout voices, replay a weezy song and his deepthroatin ass voice.

He would still be popular watdoyamean?

But ofc, once someone dies, their fame tends to rise even more. (In an artists case anyway)

I wish Pac was still alive, maybe rap wouldn't be dead, and maybe 95% of current artists would still be freestylin in their basements...but hell, there's always one person who will continue to fuck something up...cough...wayne...

Also, WTF u ain't no true rap fan, cause you wouldn't be posting that gay ass pic if you was...

Stick with your willie nelson kid

He would still be popular watdoyamean?

But ofc, once someone dies, their fame tends to rise even more. (In an artists case anyway)

I wish Pac was still alive, maybe rap wouldn't be dead, and maybe 95% of current artists would still be freestylin in their basements...but hell, there's always one person who will continue to fuck something up...cough...wayne...

Also, WTF u ain't no true rap fan, cause you wouldn't be posting that gay ass pic if you was...

Stick with your willie nelson kid

but wut lil kids who listen 2 that bullshit mainstream fail to understand is, lil waynes probly a lil bitch in real life but a hardcore ***** in his music

Back