• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is selling RL Account?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is selling RL Tibia account. I can only pay 30$. If you would like to sell me one you have to be known by me. I don't want to buy an tibia account from n 10 post man if i never hear of you. I can pay by Paypal. Just give me an PM of the information on the account and image if so.

If this isn't allowed to sell tibia account please closed it. I read the rules and didn't see anything that broke it. I did read that if it causes scam then it is illegal, But i will only choose people who are Mod, Etc. No noobs!

It's all i have. I cant really put more money in it since i have my own car to pay for now. I also never seen you on here so it be hard for me to buy an acc from you.

haha on Iridia its pvp:) I maybe can fix you a acc free. I send you a Pm later..
Btw Archez know me little im not random hahaha ;)

ME!! SELL LV 30 FOR FREE! ONLY JERRY!
and lv 25 FOR FREE ! ONLY JERRY
XD! JERRY PWNZOR and me pwnzor him

Husam, Your such an noob. I just wanted to start back on Tibia b/c this update kick ass! Also silent can you send me info on the account, Non-PVP is so lame.

Back