• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why cant I download things from otland?

Sean Larson

Reaction score
I have been helping in the support forums for a while now i have quite a few posts, i know not alot compared to other people but i help as best i can and dont like spamming just for posts... so i am just wondering how you get to download things from otland

I have been a member for over 24 hrs ( a month), and have over 15 posts and I still don't have access? erml..

well how exactly do u get away from being a junior member? cuz i would really like to be able to download from here instead of having to go to that other site that is constantly pissing me off....

well how exactly do u get away from being a junior member? cuz i would really like to be able to download from here instead of having to go to that other site that is constantly pissing me off....
you should see the download now since you are member

I thought it would be up near the top of the screen where the forum button and the member list and new posts are but its not there, am i just looking in the wrong area?

Sean Larson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get this everytime i go to a download page

Sean Larson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get this everytime i go to a download page
what the hell?
log put then login and see if you can view the link i gave you.

Back