• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is gesior unsafe?

Rab

Reaction score
How do people hack it? I've read that they make an image .gif.php but how do they do this? Please be more detailed as possible. Don't make a post saying USE MODERN GESIOR SUCKS, because first i want to know why gesior sucks and modern donts ;p

Its more, its ports and other stuffs, but offtopic modern acc is easier just that it uses SHA1 due to security stuffs. Ask PAXTON.

Its more, its ports and other stuffs, but offtopic modern acc is easier just that it uses SHA1 due to security stuffs. Ask PAXTON.
But since Modern AAC doesn't have any good paypal and shop scripts, Gesior is only option for us who need those scripts.

But when someone makes paypal script for modern AAC, I'm gonna change my Gesior to Modern immediately :p

But since Modern AAC doesn't have any good paypal and shop scripts, Gesior is only option for us who need those scripts.

But when someone makes paypal script for modern AAC, I'm gonna change my Gesior to Modern immediately :p

Already exists

However the creator (Paxton) doesn't seem to be too happy about this.
Since regarding to him it was this that caused OT in general to become a huge "Download and cash in free money"-thing where almost everyone would download a server, set it up shittily, and then fill the shop up with tons upon tons of "donation" items, and cash in massively.

Earlier I was planning on resuming Geisors work, updating Geisors ACC to remove bugs and security flaws, but since no one seemed to care (And people even complained) I scrapped that idea. =P

@up pwoned :p.. true gesior isent good && modern is good. You can make a random homepage like an blog easie. All stuffs is installed like news edit and soo on. Must say this is even better then gesior x3.. lesser script due to all havent seen the good page.

Thanks Stian && Paxton.

Man You know what a backdoor is?

An "Trojan backdoor" is a pogram that the hacker can view what you do and he can also change stuffs ex. Delete stuffs.

Trojan backdoor is a program that allows a user to connect to, view, and even manage your computer remotely without your authorization.

A backdoor in general is a way for a person to gain access to something you do not want them gaining access to.

A backdoor in security terms loosely translates into "A way for someone to gain access to something they're not supposed to gain access to"

Back