• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is it down now?

Yeah, but you can see no one's logging in. Some people are on, but if they logout they can't log back in. So yeah. :S

Bah I just got my druid ml77, I had to move my laptop from 1 side of the bed to the other and the internet cable got unplugged and i didnt notice it in time to plug it back in =/.

Bah I just got my druid ml77, I had to move my laptop from 1 side of the bed to the other and the internet cable got unplugged and i didnt notice it in time to plug it back in =/.

If you was online, and logged out you won't log in again.

ahh, that was funny (not.
i remember this bug for like since NF was made lol. They cant figure out whats wrong. I think they have 2 ask some other ppls 4 help 2 fix this crap :p i hope they get it online fast. i have waited 4 like 7 hrs now! crapp!

Im like you Chant, I wake up early because of my sister, and I have been 3 hours doing nothing.

Than while you wait, play a different server. Something like war and shit. Don't just sit around doing nothing until NightFrost comes on. D;

I don't like to play war server without a good team, getting pwned is not funny. Also if I get in another server maybe I like more the other and I leave NF xD.

NightFire was better~

i remember when 7.9 was the client on nightfrost.
This server was best when it was 7.9 :p
I play alittle cs when i wait 4 the server 2 be online. and take a smoke :p

Back