• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Is the god never online

Sard TIM

Reaction score
Why is the Gm never online is the question i seen cave botters i seen server crashers and i have been helping people out but yet i do not see him on forums SLAIN U want to know why so many people ask u questions and bug u when u get online well be online more and u will not have them problems or get somestaff members make some tutor and gms for help ??? I see 4 or 5 application 1 is my own and yet no answer ?????? What is the problem

Idk but he promised he'd be more active, and hire gms...

id put in an app myself for staff as i have some prior experience as tutor and as gm on a different ot.
the main reason i dont is im randomly active due to odd work schedules which arent consistant beyond leaving me open somewhere between 4 am and 10 am or so my time and not always awake during that time frame anyways..

and id personally vouche for golden~ as ive seen him answering questions a LOT and very promptly when not afk with very knowledgeable answers.

i understand having a life and such but try to be active a bit or give some idea what your aim is overall for what your doing in regards to the server.

i will be the first to state the uptime has DRASTICALLY improved lately as my knight wasnt kicked in over 3 days straight and before that a good 2 days or so which probably was a net kick anyways as the online graph didnt show any gap like it usually will if the server goes down.

lack of online staff/staffing in general is the only major thing that ive noticed lately.

if you(slain) do happen to need some staff theres a number of people whove put in apps for it, and i would be willing to do what i can in the time im on which is randomly but fairly steady when im not working screwballed shifts i.e. 5 pm to 3 am then 2 pm til 1 am type back to back shifts

Back