• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is this keep on getting ignored? TFS 0.4 Rev.3884 64bit gui /w war system

danne3131

Solutions
Reaction score
There are so many requests on the forum about

TFS 0.4, REV.3884 - 64bit gui. (with war system (emblems))

why does this keep on being ignored?

I search alot for this rev and distro but i cant find it nor compile it.. i find this really hard and i see alot of people having the exact same question..

If anybody would be so amazing and compile 0.4 rev 3884 64bit gui with war system, i would love that and a big up for the community!!

For windows

Idk if gui is possible to compile with but if it is please help us with it!

Sincinerely,
yours Daniel

Last edited:
Because the people who want it know nothing about compiling and all that and the people who know about it dont want anything to do with it because it is ancient code and a pain to deal with.

Its old, bloated and inefficient code that goes way back to 2010. In regards to the guild war, Elf was selling it for like 200 euro a long time ago that is why you dont find it anywhere. Also, compiling it in x64 is a nightmare because you need to get a 64 bit compiler and 64 bit libs. I once compiled it for x64 but its is just so complicated to get it set up that I never wanted to do it again.

Also the gui is just another thing that can make the server unstable so there is no point in compiling the server with it.

If you really want it I suggest that you either learn to do it yourself or make do with what you have(switch to linux to because compiling x64 there is a piece of cake).

Okey, What 8.6 server with realmap do you prefer to be the most stable and best on windows? Wich Distro, Rev On a windows 64bit? Regards!

So basicly war system wont be able to find anymore? Alot of servers have it and i really need it! So Wich server is the most stable rl map 8.6 :)

appreciate your help mate!

Elf's war system already exists in the source code of revision 3884. You just need the MySQL tables for it.

I would love if you @dominique120, If you Linked or told me in Detail wich way with choice of a server i should go because im so stuck right now just searching around..
spent like 20 hours in 3 days on just asking and searching... feel little bit annoying to others :p

My only requirement is that the server:

- 64 bit
its going to host a realmap (if it matters)
-Windows version, cuz linux seems hard to understand with all strange commands. if its not hard tell me and i could try cuz im not as stupid as i seems to be :D (Only if it becomes much beter with linux host)
That the server is stable

Thanks for all the support dominique120 rep recieved from me !

-Windows version, cuz linux seems hard to understand with all strange commands. if its not hard tell me and i could try cuz im not as stupid as i seems to be :D (Only if it becomes much beter with linux host)!

Hosting a real map server on Windows is probably not as brilliant of an idea as you think. Most host providers are going to provide services in Linux only. Some have Windows, but are much more expensive. You're much better off learning how to use Linux. It's not hard at all.

@Ninja My post were deleted because it was on Swedish (sorry for that) but that was why i asked u @Ninja ... What do u think about OTX 5916 vs TFS 0.4 3884

Sorry but i dont know why i am so snowed in on TFS 3884 it just has alot of positive comments wherever i look :eek:

I saw some other members writing OTX had alot of bugs? thats for sure not true? @dominique120

0.3/0.4 in general has a lot of bugs. There are some bugs that have not been fixed.
You can literally log into a server with elfbot and crash it if you know what to do. It's pathetic.

Think of 0.3/0.4 like this:
Take 0.2, take a shit on it. Smells like taco? Yum! <but people don't realize that it's actually shit, not taco>
0.4 is basically 0.3 with shit that smells like shit of all shit in the world combined into one shit.

Although, you can clean the shit up yourself and make it an incredibly stable/fast server. @Xagul did this for his DeathZot. He literally went through and found hundreds of bugs and fixed them all. Of course, you need the skills to do this though and nobody is gonna do it for you for free.

hahahha ur sick @Evan!!!

So @Evan my master tell me Exactly wich server you prefer for
8.6 ?!?!

like this .. Choose(The Forgotten Shit) rev425 and then try to get all ur files work with that server. i pprefer host for linux 112% and 64 bit is a most cuz either it get taco shit...

Open ur mind and tell me wich way you should have been go!

@Red @dominique120 @Evan All of u guys tell me just in one post so we can end this war in my brain :D <3 <3 love the support ++++ rep for all of u <3 @Ninja you to!

Back