• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why Was This Thread Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Well, CyberM decided to close this thread (http://otland.net/f57/rogelorium-lands-fantasis-iv-108979/) because it was "shit mapping"? Who is he to say what is crappy mapping and what isn't. The board is called Mapping Show-off for a reason, they post their work to show it off, and get feedback on how they can improve. Just because everyone can't map like Neon or whoever doesn't mean that they don't have the right to post their work in the mapping show-off. The thread should be re-opened and CyberM should be hit over the head with a stick. Just my opinion, because I'm not the author of this thread. I'm just tired of seeing the stupid shit that CyberM does.

Seems we gonna need a new board rule against shit mapping, it has only contributed to spam, trolling, rude replies and insults.
No, this isn't even mapping, no ot would use a map like this.
It's not the mappers fault that community lacks communicating skills. They didn't ask for insults or spam.

Even Paulo Torres... (NO DO NOT START TALKING ABOUT HIM GUYS), his thread didn't get closed.. and nothing can be worse than his.
Edit:
This is paulo torres 2nd account... deserves to be bloody closed, his one is just spam, no need for it and everyone spams his thread acting stupid.

Even Paulo Torres... (NO DO NOT START TALKING ABOUT HIM GUYS), his thread didn't get closed.. and nothing can be worse than his.
It's not like he's not posting maps though. What rule would they make? That the map has to look EXCELLENT for it to be approved in the MAPPING SHOW-OFF section? Where mappers are supposed to be able to post their maps freely, no matter how the map looks. I've seen way worse mapping before, so if anything half of the threads in the mapping show-off section should be closed if you were judging the thread based on the mapping.

@collz, im just saying we all know hes not taking it seriously, and everyone spams the shit out of his thread.. theres no need for it.

@collz, im just saying we all know hes not taking it seriously, and everyone spams the shit out of his thread.. theres no need for it.
Yeah, but then again it's not his fault.

The thread should have been deleted instead of just closing it.

Rules:
The owners of OtLand reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

I believe we are not allowed to tell you the reason this time, but if we are, a global moderator and/or administrator will let you know.

Its his fault for not noticing people are just trolling him, instead he keeps feeding them more of this useless shit because people troll the shit an say its good...

collz, it was obviously crap and fucking obvious trolling, the thread deserves to be Deleted aswell, but at least the mods have closed it. 1 Step closer :D
Now if only otland can get rid of both paulo and that other guy.

Wow, OTLand's rules suck so much ass. So because his map is low quality it gets closed. Then just remove the mapping show-off board why don't you because I can post hundreds of mapping threads that suck.
collz, it was obviously crap and fucking obvious trolling, the thread deserves to be Deleted aswell, but at least the mods have closed it. 1 Step closer :D
Now if only otland can get rid of both paulo and that other guy.
It's mapping it doesn't matter. So if you was that guy, posting your maps and they weren't that good would you feel that it was necessary to close your thread because your maps suck?

I don't think it was because his maps were low quality, it was more like the spam supporting his useless mapping and him not listening, why do you make such a big deal over it?
He didn't listen to his critics, no one was really giving them to him. People were just posting "OMG G00D MAPPZ DUD3 U R BE5T MAPPZ ON ALL OF OTLAND"

it was fucking bullshit. -.-

Wow, OTLand's rules suck so much ass. So because his map is low quality it gets closed. Then just remove the mapping show-off board why don't you because I can post hundreds of mapping threads that suck.

As I said, I believe we are not allowed to reveal this kind of information, that's why you will never understand.

man you are all jelous, let the guys map and gtfo of his threads

make a rule then:

ONLY THREADS WITH BEST MAPS ARE ALLOWED, OTHERWISE IT WILL GET DELETED/CLOSED AND YOU COME BACK ONLY AFTER MAPPING GOOD

Stop supporting his shit mapping then and help him get better. He's a fucking retard.

and evil, you don't understand what we're meaning,

people were saying how good a mapper he was, he was absolutely shit. There's no need to let people support him
so he can continue to post bad maps. OtLand doesn't need more trollers so please, Gtfo

Stop supporting his shit mapping then and help him get better. He's a fucking retard.
You can't help him get better if you cannot post feedback since the thread was closed...

LOL well, first of all Collz, don't let your anger against me go mad on me and my actions like if you were tracking me. I see this as a random complaint where in those threads you did not even reply if I am not mistaken.

OK, I thought I was a joke when I saw Pau's first thread about his "mapping", I didn't even decide to reply about it. Later I saw he was ignoring the fact everyone was making a fool of him, or suggesting to improve his maps.

Main Reason: Paulo Torres' threads about his mapping style(I don't know if that should be called mapping) were only leading to serious trolling, spamming, rude and even insults, resulting in the infractions of some users and so on. The worst thing is that Paulo Torres was acting like a flamer aswell, using inappropiate language(I'm not talking to his english) to reply back. He even misinterpret the suggestion of an user to improve his mapping, instead he insulted him. Also I find pointless these kind of threads, if mapping is for showoff, why not accept or discuss properly the suggestions and comments of users?

And finally, I want to imply that Collz seems to have a madness on me, so don't find strange if he makes posts, threads or blogs against my persona.

and what if i really like his maps? i really like then, even if hes trolling, atleast he is not doing the same bullshit that all urs "good mappers" does all the time, atleast he goes "off topic" with the map itself...

Ye look through all the pages, the only things people were posting was "OMG best maps" no critics. nothing.
I asked him to start using Raw palette more often, yes you can make maps with autoborder, not exactly good ones.
the thread was just spam and crap. And to be honest, i'm suprised otland didn't ban him for good or delete his threads earlier.

@Evil, how are my maps predictable? What will I map next? Huh? you don't know, over half my maps in my thread are different or continued from the last piece I would have made.

How are all my maps the same aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back