• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

WARNING!

I found a bug when tracking a pool. The tracker can't track what type of pool it is, it's always water. Even if it is a pool of blood. :p

WARNING!

I found a bug when tracking a pool. The tracker can't track what type of pool it is, it's always water. Even if it is a pool of blood. :p

im not sure if its an bug since the pools in map editor is always water you have to left click on them to chose blood, wine, mud etc
when you are makeing custom maps.

Hey, I tracked the island where you appear when you just make a new character. But I want to know the coordenates :p...

Im lost xD!

There's something wrong with my maptracker.. When I've tracked one map with tibiacam tv and then wants to track another it doesnt work ;s theres no copying at all. please help me!

im not sure if its an bug since the pools in map editor is always water you have to left click on them to chose blood, wine, mud etc
when you are makeing custom maps.

Not a bug, but a missing feature that is very useful and need to be added ^^

Man i like this but sometimes its lost grounds :/

Sorry but not useful now for me :/

i think you other peoples its doesn't !

Its work at all ots but dont at one probably have secure for tracking maybe someone know somethink about it ?

Code:
SaveNPCsXML() - Error: failed to create: C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\xxx\npc\Benjamin.xml

I get this error, how can i make it save the npcs?

Code:
SaveNPCsXML() - Error: failed to create: C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\xxx\npc\Benjamin.xml

I get this error, how can i make it save the npcs?

Nvm, it works now, don't know what caused the problem.

I don't think the maker comes here, but he's zionz on tpforums.org. Don't expect it to be updated soon, he's in no hurry lol.

Jo3

Back