• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

Will this tracker copy maps when used playing in a otserver?

I need to know about this, 'cause there's servers i really enjoy, and i want to get the map of them.

Thank you and i'm waiting for some solution for my question.

Will this tracker copy maps when used playing in a otserver?

I need to know about this, 'cause there's servers i really enjoy, and i want to get the map of them.

Thank you and i'm waiting for some solution for my question.

yeah this program copying the map and you can export it to .otbm file.
you need to move on your character when you map tracking to get there map.

thats right what habiba is writing. But well its not so easy to copy some map since there will be always some bugs, like walls will be moved etc.

i got it always on the lowerst speed and happends same shit, no many bugs but some can be found. No matter what computer you got or how u are maptracking, you will always get bugs.

I've tried to make a map using zTracker by walking normaly in a otserver and it didn't save the map. (an error message)

But in Tibia (Cipsoft) servers, it tracked the map perfectly.

So, i need some help.

Does zTracker copy maps from otservers?

Thank you.

I've tried to make a map using zTracker by walking normaly in a otserver and it didn't save the map. (an error message)

But in Tibia (Cipsoft) servers, it tracked the map perfectly.

So, i need some help.

Does zTracker copy maps from otservers?

Thank you.

no this map tracker does not track in ot servers only cipsofts map

Sharing is caring! Nice program by the way, I found out a way it can be used in OTservers to be honest. uhm rhytm

Back