• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

when i want open my maptracking, it is a map.ztk and not otx, i have try to export, what happens... yeah, i don't found map.otx :S help

when i want open my maptracking, it is a map.ztk and not otx, i have try to export, what happens... yeah, i don't found map.otx :S help

you must save your tracked map to a .ztk file after that you most export it to a otx and then open the otx file in map editor

If you want you can save the Otx flie to Otbm

I do like that

How do I get this to work with TibiaCam, never used it before..

I want to get svargrond from real tibia..

Please make me a quick and understanding tutorial :p

Thanks if someone could help.

-Andy

u can't
if u want it to "work with tibicam", u gotta read the packages the tibicam sends/uses, and figure a way to handle those, and convert them into map (otbm) codes.
enjoy

YOu got a file movie (cam.) U are running tibicam programm and tibia client then u just open ztracker and Put on Start, Thats all...

The map is gonna be maptracked :p

YOu got a file movie (cam.) U are running tibicam programm and tibia client then u just open ztracker and Put on Start, Thats all...

The map is gonna be maptracked :p
or do same with tibicam?
Download files, turn tibia on, turn tibicam on, active, play, start maptracker, then start maptracking o_O

Yes,it's greatm,only anyone can say me how to update map .otx to map .otbm? :D priv msg pls :)

Big thanx! :)

@@@@@@@

What i maked bad? My map editor opened map in .otbm only i dont see nothing,only black color :/

Last edited:
ok,i changed,only i dont know how see this map what i copied :D Who help me? :) xD

Can someone PLEASE make a small tutorial because I myself and some other people have no idea how to use this to track, and exporting from a .ztk to a .otx isn't working properly...

Thanks,
Sneak

ok,i changed,only i dont know how see this map what i copied :D Who help me? :) xD

The tiles starts at 32k x 32k if u're using export as global cords.

Can someone PLEASE make a small tutorial because I myself and some other people have no idea how to use this to track, and exporting from a .ztk to a .otx isn't working properly...

Thanks,
Sneak

Yes it is.

is there anyway to go from OTMB to OTX so you can continue an old project?

is there anyway to go from OTMB to OTX so you can continue an old project?
To convert .otbm to .otx, open the map with Simeone's map editor, and save it as otx.
Change the name for example from map.otbm to map.otx and press save.

Back
Top Bottom