• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

I never really knew that this program was actually working, maybe because I have never tested it, but omfg it rocks!

Updated first post!
zionz said:
I've released a new version of the tracker, now it exports to otbm and also tracks NPCs, check first post for details!!

I also updated to the latest (i hope) items.otb file, the one from TFS SVN! from the stable release (trunk/forgottenserver/tags/0.2).

Well Well no idea why its not working correct for me, i made a video with tibicam and then i wanted to track whole okolnir, after i was done i exported map as otbm and after i oppen it with rme mapeditor i get an error and programm "map editor" get closed.

-.-

Maybe this zTracker uses newest items and Rmes mapeditor not, thats why?

Yep, zTracker 3.0 isnt making and npc file,
Its saving spawns but i dont want to ^^
and i cannot open the map with newest mapeditor ^^

Yep, zTracker 3.0 isnt making and npc file,
Its saving spawns but i dont want to ^^
and i cannot open the map with newest mapeditor ^^
This is not a bug this happens because who you not have [yourmapname]-house.xml open with simone mapeditor 5.2 and save it and later open with rme and will work fine

I really liked this new version use many less memory who 2.7 and work great

Rlly got no idea what u are talking about, House xml file isnt needed to open any map so wtf?
2. 3.0 version got an option "export as otbm" so why the hell should i open it with simones map editor?
DOnt write if u arent sure what to do.

Rlly got no idea what u are talking about, House xml file isnt needed to open any map so wtf?
2. 3.0 version got an option "export as otbm" so why the hell should i open it with simones map editor?
DOnt write if u arent sure what to do.
Remere mapeditor only open maps with house.xml, all mapeditors support otbm :p

Back