• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

Laur1

Banned User
Reaction score
2i11r11.jpg

Greetings everyone!

I've been working on a 7.6 highrate server for quite a while now, and finally it's becoming to a stage, where I need your opinions on certain things. Also recently, God Qut from the long-term 7.6 server Outcast has contacted me and we decided to work on this one together. The server will be 100% for fun, for solving mysteries and for war. Therefore, we will pay the host from our own pockets, and donations will be disabled, atleast for the beginning. If there will be donation items, all of them will be also available in game, without having to donate. This server is based on Danera 7.6 realmap, which used to have 250+ players online record. However, I've made some big changes.

What is Wintervale all about?

Wintervale is a 7.6 semi-custom realmap, which means that we have unique spawns and quests. Everybody will have something to do, always! There is always a next quest to pass, next riddle to solve, or next rare loot from a boss to get. Only added things in the map are new quests, so cities or theme designs are not changed. Useless hunting areas has been modified and different creatures added, to make them more player-friendly, as there wasn't that many high-level hunting grounds in 7.6 Tibia.

Your opinion?

I will provide more information to you in the future, and an advertisement thread is on it's way, when we're about to launch. However, I need suggestions, feedback and opinions on certain things.

Things to discuss:
- Experience stages: It's supposed to be a highrate server, so people should be able to reach level 100-150 quite easy, but 200 should be hard.
- Shops/NPCs: Currently Djinns and Rashid are located in Thais. I'm thinking about adding them to every city. There will be magic shop NPCs in every city, however basic and most common supplies can be also bought by switches in magic shops.

288p9ap.jpg

- Prices of each of the rune backpacks?
Currently for example a backpack of SD costs 8,5k. They are 2x, and home-made SDs are 5x.
- Magic level and skill rates?
- Loot rate?
Currently loot rate is quite high, so it isn't hard to hunt with profit. More rare items such as MPA, golden legs, MMS etc are fixed to be very rare.
- Frags? Unjustified kill limit for red skull and banishment?
- Ammunition? Burst arrows and power bolts mainly, should they be only conjureable or also buyable in paladin shops? Mages will likely use burst arrows.
- Stone Skin Amulets? Only lootable or buyable from shop? How about making them only buyable from some harder-to-reach NPC, than just normal Djinns?
- Houses? Shouldn't they be quite expensive, specially the most wanted houses? Price per square meter?
- Demona? It is currently as it is in Tibia. I thought about adding a creature 'Infernalist' and fill Demona with them. It is hard to reach so some better creatures than Warlocks could fit there?

- Anything else? Do you have something particular in mind? Let me know and we'll see what I can do.

I will add more information and answer questions and feedback as much as I can. Please state your opinions and tell me when kind of server do you want! Let's make a great 7.6 realmap server, where everybody is having fun without getting bored!

Last edited:
No idea yet. When we get everything working, we will set a date and time for the launch. I am currently asking for opinions and ideas how people wants these system to work.

No idea yet. When we get everything working, we will set a date and time for the launch. I am currently asking for opinions and ideas how people wants these system to work.
well you haven't really told us anything. atm it's a highrate rl map with levers to buy runes, which isn't new u just find it on war servers more often xD

It will stay as 7.6. There are 6 unique, quite hard bosses in the map, spawning in 15-45 minutes in certain places. Each of them drops a very rare item among the basic loot. If you are able to collect all these 6 items, they can be used in another quest to get something very nice ;)

However, these bosses requires a small team to kill and some strategy. Other bosses like raids are uniquely designed and tested. For example you cannot block Orshabaal on 170 knight without healers and it heals so much, that you need 10-20 people to barely kill it.

I hope its very similar than Danera and you wont change much!! Please give us old Danera feeling back dont change much !! Thanks

I hope its very similar than Danera and you wont change much!! Please give us old Danera feeling back dont change much !! Thanks

I will not change it too much, don't worry :)
All kind of suggestions and ideas are welcome in this thread, as mentioned in the first post. I will do my best to satisfy as much people as possible.

Don't remove magic shop NPC's, it's not necessary plus there needs to be a way of buying other items such as wands and rods.

Don't remove magic shop NPC's, it's not necessary plus there needs to be a way of buying other items such as wands and rods.

Don't worry, there will be magic shop NPCs to sell and buy all the things they are supposed to.

Will try it ! :)

Can you make it 7.72?

The client has been changed to 7.72 to provide more comfortable graphic settings.
fntv0o.jpg

Also, the mail system is now working.

Good work!

Any estimated date for online? Im really wanna play !!!!!!!! :D

No idea yet. Still have alot of things to do. I'll try to get it online within a week or so, but I don't promise anything. Need to test and then again test everything. I want it to be as stable and bugfree as possible, when the first players comes in.

33yosio.jpg

Don't make the mistake of advertising it 2 days before release, give it at least a week.

Started testing some stuff. Going to raise up the droprate of some specific creatures, so players on lower levels will get cash.

Took 51 minutes to get from level 8 to 80, sounds good? I raised the exp rates on higher levels a little, my 156 tester sorcerer is quite slow to exp on Dragon Lords.

Here's the stages at the moment:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="160"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="70" multiplier="120"/>
<stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="90" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="110" multiplier="80"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="60"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="130" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="131" maxlevel="150" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="160" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="161" maxlevel="200" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="600" multiplier="3"/>

Feel free to comment!

Started testing some stuff. Going to raise up the droprate of some specific creatures, so players on lower levels will get cash.

Took 51 minutes to get from level 8 to 80, sounds good? I raised the exp rates on higher levels a little, my 156 tester sorcerer is quite slow to exp on Dragon Lords.

Here's the stages at the moment:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="160"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="70" multiplier="120"/>
<stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="90" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="110" multiplier="80"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="60"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="130" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="131" maxlevel="150" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="160" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="161" maxlevel="200" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="600" multiplier="3"/>

Feel free to comment!

Only an hour for level 80? Is there going to be custom content for around like level 120-180 at all? Or just the old 7.72 regular monsters? With that fast of exp, in 1 day people will be around 150.

Edit: Also, the rune thing is nice to buy them by the lever, but there should be either a sign, or floating text every 3~ seconds saying the price per bp. Some people may have 10k and wanna buy sds, find out theyre 9.9k and regret not having money left over. Just a thought.

There will be no custom continent. Only custom new areas are the quest areas like Pits of Inferno and Coldgate Quest.

However, Hellgate is full of Warlocks, DLs, Demons.
Shadowthorn in filled with Warlocks, instead of Elfs.
Edron Rotworm caves are full of Dragons.
Orc Fortress is emptied from Orcs and replaced by Warlocks, Behemoths, Demons, Serpent Spawns etc. Level 100+ to enter OF.
Chor Lizard City and Banuta are filled with Hydras and Serpent Spawns, also Deeper Banuta is accessable.
Hydra and Dragon/Dragon Lord Spawns in Ankrahmun are bigger than normally.
Tiquanda jungle is filled with Hydras.
Dark Cathedral has Warlocks, Dragons, DLs, Demons etc.

Pits of Inferno Quest also provides good hunting grounds, for example the Dragon Lord area and the Levers area. When you complete the Quest, you will be able to use shortcuts to access either the Levers or the main questroom itself.

Back