• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

Not an exact date yet. However, I have made alot of changes and fixes. If I will be able to get the client work properly, I will pass a link to the website and a download link for the client to the testers. This might go to next week, though. Girlfriend moving to my house and loads of things to do in rl, but I'll try to focus on Wintervale as much as possible.

Some info:

- Mintwallin is no longer 150+-only area. You can find a teleport to Coldgate Quest at the Minotaur general's throneroom, 1 floor up, south from the gate. However, level requirement for the first seal of CGQ is 150+.
- Conjure spells for burst arrows and power bolts has been modified. 120 mana/15 bursts and 100 mana/10 power bolts. (Any ideas)?
- Share experience will be finally tested when the testers arrive.
- Task system still needs to be modified. I was thinking about more nasty creatures for the tasks, and ability to kill a boss, after completing a task. However, this is not priorized high, and can be done after the launch.
-New boots called Celestial Boots are now a reward from Pits of Inferno Quest. They will slightly increase your regeneration and gives you +10 speed. Soft Boots has been moved to Coldgate Quest rewards.
- After completing the Pits of Inferno Quest, you will grant an access to a new NPC who sells 'Conjurer's Blessing', which is all the five blessings at once. He will also sell Amulet of Loss.
- New rune called "Blessed Rune" has been added. It will only be available from few quests, and by bringing ancient relic items to a certain NPC. This rune will always have only one charge (1x). It will fully regain your health and mana at once.
- 2 Shortcuts has been added to the Pits of Inferno Quest, one is at the place where each vocation has to remove the gate to access the levers area, one is at the building right outside the Pits. You will need a key from the PoI Quest itself, and completed all the thrones to access a portal inside this building.
- Draconia Quest is done, still need to choose the rewards for it.
- I slightly boosted the tombs, specially the lower floors.
- Ankrahmun Hydras and Dragon Lord spawns has been spreaded all along inside the mountain. There are now atleast 3 times more space and creatures to hunt.
- Dworc caves south from Port Hope has been filled up with Dragons, and DLs on the lower floors.
- The ape city of Banuta has a few Serpent Spawns now. On the lower floors you can find Hydras, Serpent Spawns, Giant Spiders and Behemoths.
- New small island has been added to east side of Edron, you can find an NPC on this island who will transport you to an ancient castle-ruin island, east from Edron. However, to grant access to the castle and it's tasks, you will have to complete the Coldgate Quest and have a Paw Amulet with you.
- 6 unjustified kills to red skull, 15 to banishment. Banishment will take 3 days (72 hours). Frag will disappear in 2 hours. (Ideas)?
- All the new maps has been made with the PVP aspect in mind. So there will be for example defence places. Moreover, some old known waring places has been modified a little. For example Thais north and south gates.
- Should I make burst arrows available from paladin shops, or only by making them? Mages will likely use these, before getting a Lightning Staff from PoI or The Moonsceptre from CGQ.
- I have also made some changes concerning the future Gamemaster characters, but I don't feel necessary to mention them here.

EDIT: Since there are so many places to hunt, regeneration is quite high and leveling is fairly easy, I will slightly decrease the experience rates, to keep it realistic. However, level 100's will still remain as a matter of hours, not days.

I have edited the first post with questions concerning the changes. Please read them, along with the latest post and let me know what you think!

hey! good job!

Some questions: when will be online? waiting for very long :D
and will client 7.72 will have antibot? if not, will you banned botters?

My suggestion is, becouse of high rate, death loss shouldnt be 7% and 2% with full blessings but like 9% and 4% with full blessings, what do you all think?

My only dislike about your list:

"New rune called "Blessed Rune" has been added. It will only be available from few quests, and by bringing ancient relic items to a certain NPC. This rune will always have only one charge (1x). It will fully regain your health and mana at once." ---> This is very bad becouse you go lvl 120 and can solo demon helmet quest, and annihilator very easy. Not signed, but its only my opinion :D

Last edited:
got some suggestions for the frag times

each frag should last atleast 6-8hours because 2 hours will not make someone think twice before killing someone :D
make it 12 frags to banishment (you need 2x the amount of frags to get black skull on the latest version of the game , so just replace the black skull with a ban)

make the arrows/bolts makeable only, the game will be too easy if people just bought them and this way paladins will be more useful , the mana cost for arrows looks fine

i have a question about the npc that gets unlocked by completing poi , will he be selling aol for less money than eremo? if no , then i suggest lowering the price for him or maybe raising eremos price , maybe there would be another market aspect added like this (ppl buying them there and selling them to new players for less money than eremo sells them, would be interesting)

and last but not least, please add -if not yet- a level range for pvp protection because its not nice for new players to get killed by trolls all the time while being like lvl 8 , i suggest setting that range on 40-45 , it wont be too high and people wont be able to use it to their advantage (for example making sds without being bothered)

If you need staff I might be able to help out in my spare time. Can't guarantee I will play on it doh, but I will definitely give it a shot as I loved Danera.

Also, I know some quite major exploits on your previous server that you might want to know about unless you've fixed them already.

if you know about exploits he might not know about then how about messaging them to him?=D

got some suggestions for the frag times

each frag should last atleast 6-8hours because 2 hours will not make someone think twice before killing someone :D
make it 12 frags to banishment (you need 2x the amount of frags to get black skull on the latest version of the game , so just replace the black skull with a ban)

make the arrows/bolts makeable only, the game will be too easy if people just bought them and this way paladins will be more useful , the mana cost for arrows looks fine

i have a question about the npc that gets unlocked by completing poi , will he be selling aol for less money than eremo? if no , then i suggest lowering the price for him or maybe raising eremos price , maybe there would be another market aspect added like this (ppl buying them there and selling them to new players for less money than eremo sells them, would be interesting)

and last but not least, please add -if not yet- a level range for pvp protection because its not nice for new players to get killed by trolls all the time while being like lvl 8 , i suggest setting that range on 40-45 , it wont be too high and people wont be able to use it to their advantage (for example making sds without being bothered)
all good but not level protection, its shit when people use lvl protect to block themselves and not pass. LVL protect shouldnt exist there and its very very abusable, just be carefull to not kill them or waste a frag it doesnt matter

The new NPC will sell Aol for 40k and blessings for normal 50k.

Deathloss without blessings is currently 10% and 5% with all blessings.

The new rune is very rare and obtainable only once per player from certain quests. I am sure that it will stay quite rare and people will not use it very lightly. They will probably trade them or save them for battles.

Botters will get their entire account deleted at once. We will have a good team of GMs to take care of that.

There will be no level requirement for PVP, because I don't want level 10s to block off areas.

The new NPC will sell Aol for 40k and blessings for normal 50k.

Deathloss without blessings is currently 10% and 5% with all blessings.

The new rune is very rare and obtainable only once per player from certain quests. I am sure that it will stay quite rare and people will not use it very lightly. They will probably trade them or save them for battles.

Botters will get their entire account deleted at once. We will have a good team of GMs to take care of that.

There will be no level requirement for PVP, because I don't want level 10s to block off areas.
Man i like all ur sugest but really think about this rune is too fucked and destroy gameplay a lot... in quests and battles..... really bad in my opinion

Man i like all ur sugest but really think about this rune is too fucked and destroy gameplay a lot... in quests and battles..... really bad in my opinion
he said , it will be very rare and only obtainable once per character so where is the problem?

I don't think that this new rune will ruin anything, I understand what you mean and you got a clear point there. I also had that in mind when I decided to create that rune, tand that's why I made it so rare. I also don't want people soloing DHQ by using manarunes. People may pay millions to get a few of these runes and use them as last choise in battles for example, but remember thatt every time someone uses it, another player has to get 120 and make PoI to get another.

I bet most of them will be used as decoration. I am also willing to remove it, if it somehow seems to be a bad choise.

i dont think its a bad choice at all , it will be something like a secondary currency, the value of items in tibia drops fast on private servers since people make multiple chars and its easier to do quests, so why not have something really useful but hard to obtain/maintain

its a good idea in my opinion

got one more question though , the relic items you mentioned , are they soemthing like rare loot that can be exchanged for various items or only for that rune?

Back