• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

By Hellgate, you mean Dracona?

I seem to remember only dragon lords in the beginning of Hellgate on the old Danera version.

Hellgate is the dungeon between Ab'dendriel and Draconia. It will be just as it was in Danera. Dragons and Dragon Lords in the beginning, unique quest in Draconia pyramid and loads of stuff to hunt, in Draconia and inside Hellgate passage.

When online?
Fast open its no ots online
If you open now all players are waiting for ots
Tomorrow is good idea maybe 12.00 its nice
Open ots tomorrow 12.00 give like my post if you want

I can't host it on my own computer and I still have some things to make, until I'll launch it for public. However, I might need some testers to make characters and log in and basically just play and test that everything works normally. I'll inform more about this later.

Little teaser picture from a new unique quest. Guess the level requirement!

jq2gdh.jpg

wow just discovered danera is coming back ,looking forward to this :) id gladly participate in the testings if youre gonna do them :p

hm that looks like you have to solve multiple rooms and advance through them i suppose? my guess would be around 200-250~

There will be no custom continent. Only custom new areas are the quest areas like Pits of Inferno and Coldgate Quest.

However, Hellgate is full of Warlocks, DLs, Demons.
Shadowthorn in filled with Warlocks, instead of Elfs.
Edron Rotworm caves are full of Dragons.
Orc Fortress is emptied from Orcs and replaced by Warlocks, Behemoths, Demons, Serpent Spawns etc. Level 100+ to enter OF.
Chor Lizard City and Banuta are filled with Hydras and Serpent Spawns, also Deeper Banuta is accessable.
Hydra and Dragon/Dragon Lord Spawns in Ankrahmun are bigger than normally.
Tiquanda jungle is filled with Hydras.
Dark Cathedral has Warlocks, Dragons, DLs, Demons etc.

Pits of Inferno Quest also provides good hunting grounds, for example the Dragon Lord area and the Levers area. When you complete the Quest, you will be able to use shortcuts to access either the Levers or the main questroom itself.

Im guessing you were the hoster/GM of Danera? It's all the same 'custom' pieces :p

Edit: Just seen your comment, doiiii.

You will need level 150 to reach that room. You'll start from the Jungle room and round clockwise, when you complete one of the seals, you will be able to hunt in that seal whenever you want. Similar to Inquisition quest in real Tibia. There is an NPC in Mintwallin who brings you to that place by a boat. You'll also need 150 level to get into Mintwallin, since it's a place full of Demons, not Minotaurs nowadays...

Last edited:
Yay Danera, just Lauri please tell me Atyll isn't involved in this?

Also Yeti quest doesn't have to be removed but the exp given for Yeti's must be decreased lol...

No trainers, hmm at least there will be someone to chase not 9/10 of server in the trainers rest in pz.

Just please ban aimbotters this time, and hopefully you fixed all the bugs, if you got exactly the same files as Atyll then msg me on pm and I can give you few bugs that he claimed he can't fix or w/e. they are crucial.

Anyway I hope I will have some time to play it, definitely not the eng game this time though. Good luck

You will need level 150 to reach that room. You'll start from the Jungle room and round clockwise, when you complete one of the seals, you will be able to hunt in that seal whenever you want. Similar to Inquisition quest in real Tibia. There is an NPC in Mintwallin who brings you to that place by a boat. You'll also need 150 level to get into Mintwallin, since it's a place full of Demons, not Minotaurs nowadays...

I already know all of this stuff cause I played Danera and knew everything about those custom pieces :p

Has the Yeti quest been removed?

No, that picture is from the Coldgate Quest.

Yay Danera, just Lauri please tell me Atyll isn't involved in this?

Also Yeti quest doesn't have to be removed but the exp given for Yeti's must be decreased lol...

No trainers, hmm at least there will be someone to chase not 9/10 of server in the trainers rest in pz.

Just please ban aimbotters this time, and hopefully you fixed all the bugs, if you got exactly the same files as Atyll then msg me on pm and I can give you few bugs that he claimed he can't fix or w/e. they are crucial.

Anyway I hope I will have some time to play it, definitely not the eng game this time though. Good luck

Atyll is not involved in this project in any way. I'm doing this completely on my own. Yetis will be modified. Players can still train the oldschool way with a summoned Monk, I will slightly edit Monk to fit for this purpose a little better. There will be Gamemasters to take care of botters.

I already know all of this stuff cause I played Danera and knew everything about those custom pieces :p

Heh ;) Then there will be some nice mysteries for you! :) In Danera there wasn't an option to choose which seal you want to hunt. The quest was a run-through, so to reach a certain seal, you'd have to pass all the previous ones first.

No, that picture is from the Coldgate Quest.

Atyll is not involved in this project in any way. I'm doing this completely on my own. Yetis will be modified. Players can still train the oldschool way with a summoned Monk, I will slightly edit Monk to fit for this purpose a little better. There will be Gamemasters to take care of botters.

Heh ;) Then there will be some nice mysteries for you! :) In Danera there wasn't an option to choose which seal you want to hunt. The quest was a run-through, so to reach a certain seal, you'd have to pass all the previous ones first.

Alright cool, what about the other half of my post?:)

Excuse me?
[QUOTE="Monte, post: 2128701, member: 143978"

, and hopefully you fixed all the bugs, if you got exactly the same files as Atyll then msg me on pm and I can give you few bugs that he claimed he can't fix or w/e. they are crucial.

I am using some of the Danera files but they seem to work quite okay, so far. Of course you can PM me those errors and I'll take a look, but everything seems to work as they should so I guess I didn't pick any of the bugged files, yet.

I am now testing the client with a friend of mine, if it works and it is possible to connect to the server. If I'm able to get it working properly, I will start inviting some testers. If you wish to be one, send me a private message and I will send you a link to the client download when it works.

Back