• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wintervale | Highrate | 7.6 realmap | Design discussion | Summary before the launch

Qut was busy with real life things, but he will continue with the server this week. Test server should be online any time soon, so we can test and fix the last things before the public launch.

We do not want to launch WV until it's completely working and tested. And we don't want to rush with everything, so we can avoid as much bugs as possible. There is so much unique and self-made things in WV, and I'm currently the only one who knows about them, that it takes a while to scroll through everything.

I will keep you updated!
Dead.. again?

I'm still waiting for Qutor to launch the test server. He was working for Outcast America so he was quite busy for a while. It's up to him now.

The test server is now online, and I am currently testing everything with this new engine.

It seems to work smoothly and I haven't encountered any troubles yet. It works slightly faster than the old engine with some specific actions, so the weird delay with stairhopping and moving rapidly between stairhops is now history.

We still have to work on few things, and make sure that everything works as intended, before the launch. Qutor will start to work on the website and the main hosting things, while I focus on the basic structure of everything in-game.

Expect an advertisement thread here in OTLand any time soon! We will also try to open registration earlier, and possibly invite a few Gamemaster candidates in game for few things.

The test server is now online, and I am currently testing everything with this new engine.

It seems to work smoothly and I haven't encountered any troubles yet. It works slightly faster than the old engine with some specific actions, so the weird delay with stairhopping and moving rapidly between stairhops is now history.

We still have to work on few things, and make sure that everything works as intended, before the launch. Qutor will start to work on the website and the main hosting things, while I focus on the basic structure of everything in-game.

Expect an advertisement thread here in OTLand any time soon! We will also try to open registration earlier, and possibly invite a few Gamemaster candidates in game for few things.
pop me an msg if you need help of any kind, I'll see if I can free some time :)

We are working on the hosting engine and customized editing structure. The server will use basic 7.72 client and an IPChanger, so no need to download any custom client. Wintervale will be on a final testing phase soon. Meanwhile, you may already join our community page in Facebook:

facebook.com/wintervaleot

We will keep you updated there, as well as here in OTLand.

Last edited:
Do you need help with anything? I'm an old outcast player and friend of Qut. Looking to give back to community. In my signature is a small portfolio of some movies, I could make promotion videos. Schooled by sammynsc if you remember him.

Also, I rocked the socks of Fjomp and Beta. Ask any of the older players about worr and tarid grass.

Do you need help with anything? I'm an old outcast player and friend of Qut. Looking to give back to community. In my signature is a small portfolio of some movies, I could make promotion videos. Schooled by sammynsc if you remember him.

Also, I rocked the socks of Fjomp and Beta. Ask any of the older players about worr and tarid grass.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Promotion videos would be needed, as well as some cool screenshots.

Back