• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Witch client version

WarOfTheTitans

Reaction score
Witch client version is the best when its a war server? like simplewar.

• 8.7 up

With the "best" i mean, how many will play. In client 8.6 will it be many bots but, cavebot wont harm becouse warservers don't contain many monsters like a cave and 8.7 up have mounts that makes the game look more colorful-war.

Well, if you are seeking for players, 8.6 is your best option.

I've started my 8.54 war server, then a lot of players tell me to change version for 8.60 'cause they can easy find cracked elfbot for this client version. So 8.60 is the best i think :$

People have to learn that botters isn't players.
Use 8.70 or higher and it will be some skills in the wars.

Else just upload the elfbot crack on your webpage and use 8.60 so everyone can use it.

Though i like the mounts.

People have to learn that botters isn't players.
Use 8.70 or higher and it will be some skills in the wars.

Else just upload the elfbot crack on your webpage and use 8.60 so everyone can use it.

Though i like the mounts.

I hate 10 year old kids like you thinking anything close to those versions required PVP skill. Whats so hard about right click somebody and pressing a hotkey to sd somebody? Or having mwall on hotkey? Nothing. If somebody says anything about 7.92 requiring skill, they are simply noobs who can't hack the fact that they suck at 7.4-7.72 otservers as they cant even aim on somebody or face that 5 good pvpers can own 15 of these '8.60 pro players'.

I think 8.6 because most people are used to it atm. Btw, witch? don't you mean which? :p

@ Evull
Even though aiming isn't a skill anymore with higher clients because of the hotkeys, there are still other things that requires skill. For example on rl tibia I had a friend who escaped at lvl 60 from 5 lvl 100+ while he had a white skull. Also I knew someone who killed a lvl 70 mage with a lvl 46 mage (who wasn't botting or afk). And when I look at war, teamwork, trapping people, mw line to get people away from their team, attacking the same person and the person who is the best target. I used to think pvp wasn't really a skill when I was in a team that was always winning. Until I got in a team that was so bad that I literally walked away from the war. They where just attacking random people and knights who where to high to kill with that amount of players. Some just stood there and did nothing while others were trapping their own teammembers or got trapped themselves. Or even worse, some actually killed their own teammembers (missclick or random ue/exori gran).

I think the 8.6 is the best atm because in my server there is no hunting caves so you can elfbot. The server is only war, with diffirent colors team. I am maybe doing a discussion thread about it.

I hate 10 year old kids like you thinking anything close to those versions required PVP skill. Whats so hard about right click somebody and pressing a hotkey to sd somebody? Or having mwall on hotkey? Nothing. If somebody says anything about 7.92 requiring skill, they are simply noobs who can't hack the fact that they suck at 7.4-7.72 otservers as they cant even aim on somebody or face that 5 good pvpers can own 15 of these '8.60 pro players'.

Wanna know what i hate? People that actually has to insult people to make him/herself to be seen. That was 10 year old's to btw.

In 8.70 and above cooldown exists which makes it a bit harder and there are still more skills such as the ones Limos says, i know there aren't the same skills as 7.# but its still some skills which i said before. Have a nice day, smartass. Oh btw, heard of aimbot to those 7.# clients? It actually exists :huh:

Last edited:
wanna know what i hate? People that actually has to insult people to make him/herself to be seen. That was 10 year old's to btw.

In 8.70 and above cooldown exists which makes it a bit harder and there are still more skills such as the ones limos says, i know there aren't the same skills as 7.# but its still some skills which i said before. Have a nice day, smartass. Oh btw, heard of aimbot to those 7.# clients? It actually exists :huh:

are you retarded? There are 0 aimbots on 7.4 ots. And 0 skill is required. A level 80 vs a level 40, the level 80 will kill him easily on tibia nowadays. Old school, it dont matter the lvls aslong as ur not extremely low. But most of the time, it didn't matter. Now= whoever has more supplies will kill anybody against them if same level.

0 skill at all is required on 8.00+ ots. oo u have mwall on hotkey and sd and manas. boring. try dragging with ur mouse onto a player moving around. thats what skill is. you need to have of practised a lot, and still wouldn't even hit your target 70 % of ur sds. now u understand why on those versions there was a lot of ppl playing on rl.

Back