• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team World of Chaos (WoC) *War Server*

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
World of Chaos

Welcome... to the world.. of chaos.. where only the strong survive..

WoC is a full out war, based between two opposing teams, the Dreokans, from Dreok, and the Vernonians, from Vernon.. These two superpowers have been fighting and ravaging every single city and country for the past 300 years, they both want to take over the entire world.. There can be only 1 victor, and you can choose your teams, get special, in-game mounts for your teams also, try and capture each fort or city in order to get better resources, so your weapons can be upgraded, and your defenses upgrade also. Walk to various forts and cities and capture them, making your team stronger!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Epilogue I : The Fall of Tyak

Over 300 years ago.. the vast world of Everian changed forever.. the Tyaks, the biggest and most powerful country in the entire world fell to the hands of the Dreokan Forces.. At this time, the city of Vernon was nothing but a mere lumber town.. But, what the Dreokans didn't know, was that Vernon had been training their forces every day, every week, every year, so they would be the most elite soldiers on the planet.. When the Vernon king heard about the fall of Tyak, they had to retaliate.. But, the Vernon forces began destroying every city that stood in their way.. Becoming rich with power, the Vernon king decided to try to take over Dreok, and time over time, the whole world..

Epilogue II : The Rise of The Vydan Empire

There has always been bandits, scavengers, outlaws, what ever you want to call them, but the worst thing that could happen is having all of those brutal outlaws in one group.. And that's what happened to the great city of Vydan, but let's back up a little bit, to find out the entire story.. 90 years into the war, the Vernon forces set up a camp to store their resources, the name of the camp was Fort Vydan.. It was a flourishing camp, many travelers came in and out selling their goods, but what the Vernon forces didn't know was that they were building their camp right next to a thug base.. 2 years later, the thugs entered the camp, killed everybody that was inside, women, children, and men. They burnt it to the ground and scavenged all of the goods inside of the camp. A year later, the thug leader decided they needed to expand their base, so they decided to recruit more and more people for their camp, they built castles, and more bases.. Making a empire.. The Vydan forces are not that wealthy, nor strong.. They stayed neutral for 30 years into the war, until the Dreokan forces attacked their camp, killing hundreds of citizens, this is when they took action, and anybody that comes near their camp will die, to keep their camp safe from intruders, the Vydan empire started to use guards all around the city.. Keep your guard up when going between cities.. The Vydan are lurking in all corners..

Epilogue III : The Burning Of The Southern Planes

The Southern Planes.. The place where most of the battles took place, one a ravaging forest, now a barren dead wasteland.. 47 years after the rise of the Vydan empire, the Dreok forces began trying to tame dragons, but they couldn't hold all of the dragon's power in just the hands of one Orc.. They decided to use one dragon, who's name was Syrith.. Syrith was taken from her mother by an Orc child after her mother was killed by some Vydan thugs, and 20 years later, it was a fully grown adult dragon.. It loved the townspeople, it never attacked anyone there.. But the royal family was always obsessed with power, so they decided to use Syrith in their war, they made the original owner, the Orc child, Natzal, to fly the dragon over the Southern Planes and burn the incoming Vernon forces. Natzal was forced to accept the king's wishes, as if he didn't he would be killed.. The attack went terribly wrong, as the Vernon forces were carrying oil, to attack the Dreokan castle, when the dragon roared his fire on the planes, the oil spread, creating a fire.. Destroying the entire southern planes.. Naztal and Syrith were both killed in the attack.. Along with a number of the Vernon soldiers..

Epilogue IV : Dreok Takes Over Kyanu

A year after the fire, Dreok needed another way around to Vernon, besides the Southern Planes, it has grown too obvious, all of the nature has been destroyed, leaving the planes wide open. There was a medium sized kingdom names Kyanu, and Dreok needed it's pathway for another way to Vernon. Dreok did not have a good relationship with Kyanu, they always thought of the city of Dreok as a thug village, so they didn't have any treaties with them at all.. Dreok gathered up their forces and burned down the entire kingdom of Kyanu in under 2 hours. Everyone in the village was murdered, but Dreok got it's pathway to Vernon. This is just another way to show the brutality of a superpower.

Epilogue V : The Fall of King Gregory III

2 years after Dreok made the alternative pathway to Vernon, a aura of sadness fell on Vernon.. The Dreok forces broke their way through the Vernon wall and stormed into the castle, killing King Gregory III, the king and war general of the Vernon army.. He was a beloved person all over the town, people came to him for advice, or just to talk to him.. He wasn't like any other king, he was calm, and a nice person.. The people of Vernon will never forget him, they put a memorial of him in the garden district of their city that reads "With all our love and passion, we let your spirit go, into the hands of god and the spirits above. Fly along, and live your true life, as a person without sin, without fear, without death or sorrow, live your true life as a child of god. In loving memory, the citizens of Vernon."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

~ Features ~

Taking Over Forts - This is a great way to get some extra cash.. They are very important to keep, they the amount of gold you get by killing a player.

Taking Over Cities - The greatest aspect of the game.. For each city you have, it increases your attack power, your speed, and your health/mana regeneration.

Weapon Making - You can make various weapons in WoC.. The power and speed of the wepaon depends on your Black Smithing skill..

Professions - Professions can be used in battle, or to sell to your Allies. ~I Will State Them Out Later On~

Races - There are two races in WoC, the Orcs of Dreok, and the Humans of Vernon.

Hunting - Yes, you heard it, there is still hunting in WoC, you can battle with your friends against fierce monsters in the forests of Everian, and get rare items to sell to your allies!!

Farming - You can farm in WoC to feed your fellow allies on the way! You can farm wherever there is fertile soil. Wait 1 minute, and them your tree grows with 20 or more oranges!

Housing - Even though WoC is based around war, there is still housing to show off your rare items you found along the way!! All houses can be found in the main city of your race!

Infantry Training Grounds - The training grounds are the place where you start, before you become a soldier. Your team won't just put you on the battlefield as soon as your recruited!

Preparation Grounds - These are where you skill up and get ready for your trip into the vast battle grounds!

Leveling - You can leveling up in WoC by Capturing Forts & Cities, and also by killing players.

Addons By Level
- You can get your addons by leveling up. Each 5 levels, you get a new addon.

Needed Positions :

Code:
[1/2] Mappers - M4t30 and
[1/2] Scripters - Santigggg and
[0/1] Web Developer -
[0/1] Hoster -
Please Include The Following On Your Application :

Code:
Name :
Position :
Languages :
Experience :
Why Should We Pick You : (At Least 3 Sentences Long)
Thanks, and Good Luck, Shallow

Last edited:
Hunting - Yes, you heard it, there is still hunting in WoC, you can battle with your friends, or go slay the creatures in the woods..

Wow, doesn't hunting sound fun?
'or go slay creatures in the woods...'

I know which one I would choose.
Anyway, good luck with the project.

EDIT:

& What will you be doing exactly?

Hunting - Yes, you heard it, there is still hunting in WoC, you can battle with your friends, or go slay the creatures in the woods..

Wow, doesn't hunting sound fun?
'or go slay creatures in the woods...'

I know which one I would choose.
Anyway, good luck with the project.

EDIT:

& What will you be doing exactly?

Well, if you look at any other war server, there is no Hunting in it.. So, I wanted to make it more realistic, even if there is going to be a war, then there will be monsters.. They will drop gold or armor upgrades.. It depends on what kind of monster they are, I will research about what the cyclops had as their most prized possessions, in my knowledge, they are great smiths, they will drop weapon upgrades, ores for Black Smithing and Weapon Making, or just weapons..

Anyways, don't post on this thread unless your going to post an application..

What will I be doing? I will be mapping and sometimes scripting..

Last edited:
cyclopmania sword (magic long sword) and warlord sword are probably the most notable swords smithen by the cyclops by the tibian lore.

cyclopmania sword (magic long sword) and warlord sword are probably the most notable swords smithen by the cyclops by the tibian lore.

Yea, I was going to amp up the cyclops, and make it drop warlord sword.

I will add new Epilogues and features from time to time, to make it more interesting :)
Tell me what you guys think about the storyline o.0

Addendum I - The hunting system will not include all of the normal items found in monsters, the items you find when hunting will be completely custom. Excluding Gold.
Addendum II -
After 3 applications, I will review them, and tell you what I think about you as a person, and you as a staff member on our OT.
Addendum III - If I respond to your application and say that you are now part of the team, you must respond back to me within 48 hours, or your position will be revoked.
Addendum IV - You have to be mature. If I find out that you are arguing for some childish reason, you will be kicked from the team immediately.
Addendum V - All staff members will have to notify me before leaving for vacation, or for a long period of time, so I won't think you just left the OT.

Last edited:
Name : Santiago
Position : Scripter
Languages : English, Spanish, and some portuguese
Experience : You can find some of my scriptings here:
http://otland.net/f81/training-system-110671/
http://otland.net/f81/chest-system-110178/
Im a bit more experienced than that at moment
Why Should We Pick You :
Im a good scripter, who can offer all my free time for this project, Im still learning LUA too so this can be a great possibility to keep learning too. Im really interested in this project, and most likely cause this is a WAR server (was thinking of making one).
Well thats kind of all.

Name : Dieter (ingame: Condor)
Position : Mapper
Languages : English (100%), Dutch (100%), French (70%)
Experience : Been in many OT's before, mapper/cm/god/sen. tutor/ many more.
Why Should We Pick You : Because I'm a friendly player who loves to help other players out. Also because I'm an experienced mapper who could add some nice pieces to this brand-new OT and I'm loving it to make war maps/castles/... I'd love to join this project because I think if this gets finished, it will be a hell of an OT ! And because of that, I'd love to join and be a part of this epic new server. Keep me in mind.

Yours,
Condor

Name : Montana Lee Gale
Languages : Eng, Spanish (both fluent)
Experience : I have no 100% full complete maps done but I am a pretty good mapper... Heres a link to my current work: Walkingdragon's mapping thread~
Why Should We Pick You : (At Least 3 Sentences Long)
I'm bored (lol go figure). No good servers at all since they all are just downloaded and edited. To become better at mapping and to actually join a project!

Okay, I looked over your application and your mapping, you seem pretty good, so your in. :)

Name : Santiago
Position : Scripter
Languages : English, Spanish, and some portuguese
Experience : You can find some of my scriptings here:
http://otland.net/f81/training-system-110671/
http://otland.net/f81/chest-system-110178/
Im a bit more experienced than that at moment
Why Should We Pick You :
Im a good scripter, who can offer all my free time for this project, Im still learning LUA too so this can be a great possibility to keep learning too. Im really interested in this project, and most likely cause this is a WAR server (was thinking of making one).
Well thats kind of all.

Haha I don't really even have to say if your on or not.. but your on.

Name : Dieter (ingame: Condor)
Languages : English (100%), Dutch (100%), French (70%)
Experience : Been in many OT's before, mapper/cm/god/sen. tutor/ many more.
Why Should We Pick You : Because I'm a friendly player who loves to help other players out. Also because I'm an experienced mapper who could add some nice pieces to this brand-new OT and I'm loving it to make war maps/castles/... I'd love to join this project because I think if this gets finished, it will be a hell of an OT ! And because of that, I'd love to join and be a part of this epic new server. Keep me in mind.

Yours,
Condor

Where is your mapping piece? o.0

Sorry^^' Just take a look at my latest thread (haven't been active for a while so you won't find any recent ss, but my style is still the same, skills has improved a bit^^)
Link : http://otland.net/f57/condor-104776/

Yours,
Condor

Sorry, I see that you are still using auto border on some of your mapping, there will be no auto border in WoC..

Still Looking For A Mapper!

That's the point, I used to use autoborder constantly in the beginning, I didn't knew there was such thing as RAW-pallette (very first mapping experiences), but when I figured it out I've learned to use it more and more, so now, IF I could join this project, I'd be able to improve my skills even further withouth using autoborder at all, maybe u just need to give me a chance :)

Yours,
Condor

That's the point, I used to use autoborder constantly in the beginning, I didn't knew there was such thing as RAW-pallette (very first mapping experiences), but when I figured it out I've learned to use it more and more, so now, IF I could join this project, I'd be able to improve my skills even further withouth using autoborder at all, maybe u just need to give me a chance :)

Yours,
Condor

Okay, I'll give you a chance.

Your on

EDIT : Still Need Another Scripter :(

Back