• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 0.0.7 patch i see minimap bug.
dnxIqtE.jpg

Near pos 777, 534, 11

//Edit
I know reply for this problem.

Last edited:
About "Health Info":
lT4ShBr.png
F2RGBJc.png
OBKytg7.png

Look at the mana circle. I think it's supposed to show how much mana do you have (empty, full etc)
But it is working only on very low ammounts of mana. It isn't accurate at all. Same as health and exp circle.

Mistbay Issues Quests first mission was to kill 200 Giant Spiders. Guard said that you can find gs wandering all over Misty Field, and the cavers beneath.
After that mission is finished, the guard gives you another one:
NywI7Vj.png

After accepting second mission he says exactly the same thing, he gives you info where are giant spiders lol. You need to kill The False Widow, not giant spiders in the second mission so why does he say that?

I've found some map bug also:
3s1Ut0g.png
sqhIkTJ.png

It's not supposed to be like that I think.

EDIT:

And NPC Jaina in Mistbay has nothing written on her blackboard too!
idXKHLG.png

EDIT2:

QtY9BJS.png

After finishing 2 missions for Rob NPC I still do not know what to do with the things that orcs dropped(leathers, tooths etc.) Shouldn't he buying all the stuff from orcs, since he's orc task giver?

ljm5Pb9.png

This pianos were not able to move, or be played. Unless a monster ran into those 2 green marked pianos AND moved them! I could play on them and even move them after he moved it. I could also reach the red marked piano and put it down, move it and play it too. The funniest thing is that the book says about hearing the old piano again. SO HERE I AM. PLAYING PIANOS XD

p5QDB6X.png

Why the hell Swift Foot spell is in "Attack" group of spells? It only gives you speed AND for an example utani hur is in support spells so wtf xD Same with Sharpshooter spell, which is in "Healing" group... I bet that there are many other spells in wrong groups. This needs to be fixed.

I consider this as another bug, this time with not working option "Vocation":
Ad09Xf3.png

It is not hiding spells for other vocations. It is hiding all of the spells.

EDIT3:

z88xyn0.png

Okay... I've seen this questbox for the first time and found nothing in it. Is that made on purpose, or simply a bug? :D

oSTjZPH.png

Nothing more to add. Sing is in Ethini.

mgCHlwB.png

dBW1ri7.png

We're still in Ethini. I see people sleeping there, but it is saying that nobody is there :v

Yug3uGE.png

Mamamamamapbug

EDIT4:

eu6Qtrm.png

Last edited:
Gonna have a look at your reports when I get home, Explorer. I can tell you right now that the chest is not a bug. It's simply telling you that there is nothing interesting in it for you at the moment.

About "Health Info":
lT4ShBr.png
F2RGBJc.png
OBKytg7.png

Look at the mana circle. I think it's supposed to show how much mana do you have (empty, full etc)
But it is working only on very low ammounts of mana. It isn't accurate at all. Same as health and exp circle.

Not a bug.

I've found some map bug also:
3s1Ut0g.png
sqhIkTJ.png

It's not supposed to be like that I think.

Not a new bug, just OTClient stacking wrong, which is a known bug.

p5QDB6X.png

Why the hell Swift Foot spell is in "Attack" group of spells? It only gives you speed AND for an example utani hur is in support spells so wtf xD Same with Sharpshooter spell, which is in "Healing" group... I bet that there are many other spells in wrong groups. This needs to be fixed.

I consider this as another bug, this time with not working option "Vocation":
Ad09Xf3.png

It is not hiding spells for other vocations. It is hiding all of the spells.

Spells window is a known bug, nothing new here either.

EDIT3:

z88xyn0.png

Okay... I've seen this questbox for the first time and found nothing in it. Is that made on purpose, or simply a bug? :D

oSTjZPH.png

Nothing more to add. Sing is in Ethini.

None of these are bugs either, not all signs need a text. Though this may need one. I don't count that as a bug though.

Yug3uGE.png

Mamamamamapbug

This bug has already been reported.

The ones I have left out I either consider a bug or I'll let Samuro answer to. Since he gives points. :)

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Not a bug but Npc Glemph shoud answer the same when you ask for "dwarves" currently he just answers to "dwarf".

On the counter at 92, 998, 13 there is a "special flask" item on the counter, probably this should just be a empty vial or potion flask.

If you use a music instrument in your backpack / hand slot no music effect appears on your character, which should happen.

Points have been updated.
Yes, I know about the minor bugs with the new corym rat quest and it has been fixed.

Anyways, I wanted to ask everyone who has been playing but stopped to give their reasons on why they quit. Every bit of feedback is a big help for us to improve the server.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
I like the server, Im just finishing up my last cycle of chemotherapy so Im drained.. Will most likely be back at it again soon..

Regards,
Cody

I can't make bread using lump of dough with an oven.

Q0wr3rp.png

I make no sound while walking between sand and water tiles. I just walk from left to right with no footsteps sound.

(By the way, have you added my points for cockroach leg and NPC not responding to random keywords?)

Last edited:
I can't make bread using lump of dough with an oven.

Q0wr3rp.png

I make no sound while walking between sand and water tiles. I just walk from left to right with no footsteps sound.

(By the way, have you added my points for cockroach leg and NPC not responding to random keywords?)

I tested it myself and it doesn't work. +1 point
There are many walking sounds that are not implemented yet, we know of this already. It's great that you report them though so that we won't forget them. +1 point

I forgot about the cockroach bug that you reported, good thing you reminded me (that's why I prefer people reporting on the forums). +1 point
Someone reported the keywords issue before you so he got that one point, sorry! :(

@poopsiedoodle :

Do you mean the value points that you can see on the website? Yeah, they are shop points. Inactivated them for the beta.

CTRL+G doesn't work, so I cannot relog to my other character without using CTRL+L or Logout icon.

CTRL+G doesn't work, so I cannot relog to my other character without using CTRL+L or Logout icon.
Are you sure those are the actual controls for OTClient? OTClient differs a lot from the tibia client. I'll have a look once I get home.

Are you sure those are the actual controls for OTClient? OTClient differs a lot from the tibia client. I'll have a look once I get home.
No, I'm not sure, but I think it was supposed to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom