• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can hear spell sounds even though I'm not even close to any sign of life.

- Off-screen sounds will be fixed during the beta. E.g. you can hear people on other floors.

Switch the Brass Shield for a Spell Book for mages.
For some reason my fps drops when I walk diagonally on water. Or might just be that it doesn't use the smooth new walking.
edit: actually, it's just walking diagonally makes it lag.
jMxZz1f.png

Last edited:

I think that there is missing info on this blackboard about things that NPC offers.

PsupKSs.png

I couldn't place that red tapestry on the wall above me. It simply said that "There is not enough room."

@Explorer you cannot place tapestries on the wall corners.

@Summ I wasn't trying to place it on the corner ;_; just next to the yellow tapestry. Like in the other room, where tapestry is behind the bed.

Anyway I've found something strange lol
H68j4On.png

This pool of blood is not disappearing. I've been in the city for more than 30 minutes and it's still there.

Edit: Pool of blood is not disappearing even after one hour lol

Should this place be accesible? (I used exani hur up to get there)
CLnxz3W.png

And definitely a bug:
DDhab8o.png

Door which can't be used. Whenever I try to open them, the message says "First go downstaris."

Last edited:
Uhmm I kind of wanted to try it out, but it seems that my installation doesn't have DLL MSVCR120... anyone else had this problem?

I can hear so much birds/wildlife in the middle of the desert.

Is it possible to not disable the WASD movement whenever you loot a mob?

Last edited:
As he did it in the other room? Lmao
There is no other wall corner in the house.
Which side should the tapestry be placed on anyway. "lmao"
gpHv3wj.png

@ bugs
If I understand the King Scarmaleus lever correctly that you need to place creatures on the other 3 tiles to make it work then there is a bug that if you have done it once you do not need creatures there anymore.

Door at 227, 917, 7 says it is locked but is not locked nor supposed to be.

Blackboard at Janna says:
Code:
You read: Water, 5 coins. 
Lemonade, 8 coins.
Wine, 3 coins.

Ask me for 'drinks'
She does not respond to "drinks" though.

Last edited:
@poopsiedoodle : 2 points for border bug and gladiator raid bug
@Explorer : Point for house wall, it's fixed in the mapeditor now. Point for empty blackboard. Point for the door thing. The bloodspot is there because the server was reloaded in-game which caused it to stop decaying for some reason.
@Summ : Point for the Janna blackboard thing.

King Scarmaleus, and all other custom bosses, can be faced by a maximum amount of 4 players at once if they stand on the tiles when you switch the lever.

tm67oxO.png

Article is wrong for heavily loaded geos.

0vZaWnw.png

Tiles missing or intended? (east of 354, 1003, 7 and at 407, 1044, 7)

AwElblS.png

402, 1062, 7

- You cannot close doors when a monster is standing inside of it. It will send a cancel message like "3", some debug code you forgot to remove maybe?

- When opening the questlog and selecting an entry and then closing the detailed view again the actual questlog is not focused, so you cannot completely close the questlog by pressing escape twice. You have to click on the window first to focus it.

Last edited:
Two empty blackboards:
qZclRlo.png

And another two:
9B9L1Nw.png

I've created an offer in the market. I try to sell 4 meele rings, but when I looked at the market:
DzcNOWy.png

The name is "Club ring" instead of "Meele ring".

Last strange thing with smokes:
6a95apx.png
TUQ5gV2.png

I think there is a bug with one quest "The Cage Man"(the NPC at Orc caves):
KZdaT4X.png

First mission was to kill 200 orcs - done.
Second mission:
get green tapestry - done.
get broom - done.
get hammer - ?

And about that hammer, the NPC said that all of those items can be found in Ramurika. But regular hammer is nowhere to be found(not laying anywhere, or can be bought at any shop). I've even tried with iron and cyclopean hammer, but couldn't complete the quest.
Please make one of Ramurika NPCs able to sell hammers :v

Last edited:
QclOSVio.png

It's a prison, but yet you can still open doors and kill prisoners. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back