• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCLwQOT.png

Where is the rotate option? :(

"05:07 Giant spiders have crawled to the ground floor of Misty Field."
Not Misty Fields?

I can't sell guardian halberd to Ergon NPC :s
Dark helmet and Strange helmet are not sellable too :s

Last edited:
KCLwQOT.png

Where is the rotate option? :(

There is none.

When you loot golden mug, it is filled with water, probably other containers also.

Yeah I know. I don't know if this can be fixed.

"05:07 Giant spiders have crawled to the ground floor of Misty Field."
Not Misty Fields?

I can't sell guardian halberd to Ergon NPC :s
Dark helmet and Strange helmet are not sellable too :s

+1 for spelling error.

The items that aren't sellable are not really bugs but I'll add them.

Normal open function is not work on this corpse.
QcozeBv.jpg

Work only browse field.
Jl2WQo6.jpg

But on another corpse open function is work.
2l10Nde.jpg

wtf?

Did he die on a rope spot? If that's the case then yes, it's a bug and we are aware of it but it can't be fixed.

If not then I assume it decays into the wrong corpse id an that's a bug indeed.
I'll see once I get home.

UO0003.jpg First place with Rotworm Queen :)
UO0005.jpg Second place with Rotworm Queen :)
UO0007.jpg Reward from quest, new boots! :)

Cool, adventure posts!

Keep them coming, it's interesting. :)

I feel bad for not being online for almost a week but I have so damn much to do, I do read this thread almost daily and will come back online as soon as possible and when I have the time. Good work guys :)

Don't feel bad, it's a game you play when you have time :)

The best server I've played on for a while. Do not be discouraged by low experience rate(should be written on first page that exp rate is 5x not 3x during beta) or loot rate since there are ways to make cash. Quests are very entertaining, especially The Spire quest with much funny and hard(sometimes) riddles. The true gameplay start after you reach 40 Level(I suggest to teamplay), so go and make it, since it's worth your time. I'm really enjoying it, so will you. :)

Gonna post some screenshots tomorrow probably.

Kinda dumb people are getting a buncha points for so called "bugs" - when most are border mistakes, or door mistakes, no text on chalkboards.. :/

Last edited:
Kinda dumb people are getting a buncha points for so called "bugs" - when most are border mistakes, or door mistakes, no text on chalkboards.. :/

It's to encourage people to hunt for them during the beta, plus it's a reward for helping our server improve. What's so dumb about it? It's a win/win situation for both parts.
Even if it's a small bug such as a missing border, or missing text, it's still something we want to fix before going online.

1. Mad-Eye Moody NPC not responding to random keywords.

17:07 Mad-Eye Moody: If you bring me 4 iron ores then I will be able to craft you your own giant smithhammer. ...
17:07 Explorer [78]: giant smithhammer
17:07 Mad-Eye Moody: Smithery is the master of all professions. I was taught the skill by my father, a dwarf from Ramurika. When I rejoined my race I shared my newly acquired knowledge with them.

He's not responding to that keyword, which is dark blue and supposed to make him want to forge it for meh. He's catching keyword "smith" and starts talking about something else.

3. Sometimes when i PM to someone and I change channel to game-chat for an example, the private message window (name of the player) is red, just like when he messages me. But when I switch to PM I don't see any new messages. It happens very often, when it goes red and no new message was sent.
Edit: It happend just now, when I wrote pm to someone, and suddenly NPC said "bye bla bla bla" and ofc my channel switched to NPC. PM channel turned red, but the last message sent to player was mine so wtf

17:37 You see a sign.
You read: Tara's Fruits.

17:36 Explorer [78]: job
17:36 Tara: I sell fresh fruit.

She is selling vegetables too. (carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes)

5. Can't use "sell all" option when I have more than 100 items to sell:
4NsR3tc.png

6. Is this house supposed to be like this?
1TPzAe7.png

7. Another sleeping ghosts:
eDv8Gkp.png

qhMwlw0.png

8. Questlog should show task missions as green since they were once completed.
pcxlUNY.png

We know that they are repeatable, but they were completed so why they are not green?

Last edited:
Points have been updated for the bugs that were valid reports. Thank you, keep it up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back