• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran - Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff, I should have played the BETA more, I only stuck to the desert continent and hardly played an hour a day, feels such a shame that too many people know too much about Therran already
Dont worry i need meatshield to lvl up my powerfull 1 shoot 1 kill druid so if u join me i could guide u a bit but meh still feeling like i know only half map (after month playing on beta)

@Mackan™ Anychance for a week earlier launch? I wannna give this a good go while I'll still have time on my holidays
Unfortunately this is not possible for us. To begin with, we have to finish all planned content in prior with the launch. Secondly, a majority of us are not available one week before launch since we all either work or study full time.

Don't worry though. We plan on sticking around for the long run!

Regards,

8Ware

This thread is too quiet
ASuQxBG.jpg

We got some connections with an already established tibia streamer willing to stream world of therran during launch! :)

Feel free to stream your adventures anyways if you want to. I'll watch all streams. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back