• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran - Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpado
xHtxfiy.png

meh, aimbot & hotkeys.

make one without this new shit and i'll play <3.

Another small news update!

Today we've taken back the feature to see deeper and through the ground floor. After some tedious work we've gotten it to work without bugs (which was the cause to it being removed in the first place).

Visibility to the bottom in deep caves makes the view a lot cooler.
7ab677ccdd.png

On some locations the water is clearer than others. Some even hint of things you can find underwater.
bd2b3b824e.png

First shot is AWESOME!!

K6ffppQ.jpg

Harkles activity log:

entry #1
Its been 4 days since the announcement, i've already used all of my food and water supplies i had in my underwater house isolated from the world. From this day i will start hunting fishes as the source of my nourishment. Im slowly losing my sanity after i read all of the books in my small bookcase, its just 18 days left....

Pfff, I should have played the BETA more, I only stuck to the desert continent and hardly played an hour a day, feels such a shame that too many people know too much about Therran already

The Therran project has been around for many years with different names, and now it's launching once again with even more content than before.

The first time I logged in (by that time the server was called Ramurika), I got the nostalgic feeling of Tibia.
It felt like I was six years old again, logging into Tibia for the first time ready for a virtual life adventure; to explore a whole new custom map with balanced spawns, to read stories written in books and told by NPCs, to do all daily missions, find hidden quests, try to solve unsolved mysteries, enjoy the beautiful landscape and to slay the most fearsome monsters of them all.

Although I won't participate in this awesome adventure of Therran – I truly recommend anyone who loves the RPG part of Tibia to start playing on the server.

I wish the staff members and all the future master sorcerers Good Luck!

"Do you find a forum necessary in order to maintain a community, and will you use it?"

We have added a poll to the thread!
Please answer in order to give feedback to the developers!

Regards,
8Ware
not everyone use otland, i suggest to make forum on your site aswell and keep using both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back