• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would like to form a team

ForgottenNot

Reaction score
Hi

i have been in this area ( open tibia ) for almost 10 years i've hosted serverals ot some with a % of succes others project failed , i've used several protocol and engines, os , websites, tools, methods and more.

i know a bit of everything i prefer coding area c++ php bit lua.

by now i would like to create a project. but not alone would like to work with people with knowlogde, i don't need you to be an expert, but people that know how to handle different areas of developing maintaining and so on. as opening a server solo is not an easy task at all i would like to form a team, what do i have ? i have the host domains clients engine, website, tools hints and more.
but i would like to develop something from zero for fun with people that would like to do the same as me i have no problem with share my previous files codes etc. but before to do it i would have to see commitment with the project otherwise we could simply take clean distributions as client engine and web and begin from zero we would have a github repo where we all will be able to see changes and that way we would have a track of all changes the idea is design jobs like x guy will work in map + items + spr / dat otb xml files) other guy c++ other buy movement and actions etc as i've said i know a little bit of everything but would prefer to do this with people that know how to do this so i won't invest time in teaching how to do things
this is 100 for free % and for fun is not a paid job. it jus ta thread to find people to share this hobby, and make things easier and funnier.

the main idea is to develop a global up to date ot serv with old mechanics or war server with skull system change map and such maybe custom features all is discussable, im open to new ideas. and if you're looking people for your project we could discuss the terms
my discord: pasturryx

Last edited:
Back