• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Wtf is going on with these staff members? -.-''

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
Today i posted a answer to a guy that needed help on the forums.
A few mins later i got a infraction for posting a answer to a guy that posted the thread on a wrong section.
I can't be infracted for that. Rather infract the guy that posted the thread in the wrong section. I didn't check where he posted it because i just saw hes post in the new-post area.

This system is getting more fucked for every day that goes.

I reversed it right after because it was meant to be a warning (just as a reminder, nothing really serious) and not an infraction.

Why didn't the moderator just MOVE the thread to the correct section??? If I were a mod...

Why didn't the moderator just MOVE the thread to the correct section??? If I were a mod...
Moving is not the right answer, especially for people who blatantly create threads in the wrong section in order to get a (sometimes) 'faster' response by people like DestinationSer. They should follow the rules like everyone else.

At the end of the day, it's up to the moderator. In my case I just delete and move on. If it's a long thread, I PM the content to its creator.

Last edited:
If you are infracting me for posting a fcking answer for hes thread you are retarded. Oh yeah i offended you :)
2nm2593.png

Heres a prove for your little "nothing serious"

If you are infracting me for posting a fcking answer for hes thread you are retarded. Oh yeah i offended you :)
2nm2593.png

Heres a prove for your little "nothing serious"
Yeah, and I reversed it right after because it was meant to be a warning. Here's a picture:
TaVqB.png

Here the content of the infraction:
JlEJK.png

Also, Insult me all you want. I don't really mind. xP

Last edited:
Well its still not a fucking reason to warn me because of posting a answer to hes thread. If you think thats the right thing to do then you can turn off your computer and go to bed. srsly.

It is a reason, because it reminds you that you shouldn't support the rules breakers.

Well its still not a fucking reason to warn me because of posting a answer to hes thread. If you think thats the right thing to do then you can turn off your computer and go to bed. srsly.
Well, that's like, your opinion, man. The infraction (which was meant to be a warning) was intended to be a reminder NOT to support rule breakers. I didn't mean it to be anything 'serious' or anything that could 'harm' your reputation at OTLand whatsoever.

Anyway, I apologize since it was my mistake to infract instead of warning you, but that's about it.

#Edit:
I'll send private messages instead from now on since it seems like people are really sensitive with infractions/warnings.

Last edited:
Migxxx, if I were you I'll just reverse both the infraction and the warning for that thread and infract him for insulting willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back