• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XAMPP Problem.

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I cant go into Localhost.
I have XAMPP running with 'mysql - start'
i can get Apache to start even if i have port 80 open. (Threw Controll panel - Fire wall - Exeptions - open port.
It says i need some password to localhost and when i type wrong it says i dont have thr rights ro enter the site.
And i can reboot my rauter to make PFGcongig work, coz everytime i reboot i get new computer IP and have to set it all over again.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

I re-installed it and the site you gave me doesnt exist for me and i still need the fucking pass, i cant log onto Gm so enojing, why is it so hard for me? >.<

I know, im a big noob :p

Last edited:
Thansk man :D

Another bug, im using The forgotten server 1.2.4 and the quest system issnt as it should be, you loot for exampel a Open door instead of crown armor... i change everything as it should be, and some extra things... And when i do that ALL npcs dissapare, trainers and Npcs - Gone. Its realy anojing coz ppl loot open doors in banshee quest and gets debugg. Why is that so? Thanks.

Back