• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia XenoBot beta out for free ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

list

Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought cracks weren't allowed here.

Cracks? This doesn't look cracked, and the author has stated that he is going to hack OtLand (still waiting) so once he do that he can physically remove this from our database.

I hack otland :(
possible injection in one of ur scripts :D

Its not a crack its a full version of software wich needs to be paid for. So this is illegal software on otland.

Wow talk about adminifail

Actually he has rights to do anything he wants because it's his forum and he doesn't has to follow the rules (I think so).

@Topic:
Sux balls, I've paid for it 1 hour ago :mad:.

Cracks? This doesn't look cracked, and the author has stated that he is going to hack OtLand (still waiting) so once he do that he can physically remove this from our database.

Nevertheless it shouldn't be allowed, its supposed to be paid for, threads have been deleted before for the same exact reason. I don't see how a grudge you have with the creator should affect these rules.

Nevertheless it shouldn't be allowed, its supposed to be paid for, threads have been deleted before for the same exact reason. I don't see how a grudge you have with the creator should affect these rules.

Which rule are you referring to? This would most likely have been deleted even though we don't have any rules against it to respect to the software developers... but in this case the author has stated that he should be given credits when our database is hacked (see: https://i.imgur.com/EUw0n.png). Therefore this kid deserves no respect.

exactly the weak bots on the internet is a lot and it's free and he wants to do paid pff

awesomeness.

this bot is pure ownage, dont fuck with the owner, he'll hack your database.

enough said.

p.s idk what the bot does, its probably shit, but good luck..

Which rule are you referring to? This would most likely have been deleted even though we don't have any rules against it to respect to the software developers... but in this case the author has stated that he should be given credits when our database is hacked (see: https://i.imgur.com/EUw0n.png). Therefore this kid deserves no respect.

Lol, I'm waiting till he gets pwned by you so we can have a great laugh here :p

officially by paying for it you get access to beta and later you get full version, and full version is meant to pwn
but what will happen? idk
probably just like tugbot: for half of users doesnt even start, for others crashes randomly and/or executes some random shit

I feel like I'm in the dark... wtf is Xenobot? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back