• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Yalahar battle slaughter

8 or 9 vs 42+ people? Very nice of you coming with like 20 extra people who aint in guild and that we cant unjust?

Haha you said we where using combo bot? Lol I even saw you blackd messages in default.

Be proud :) Normally we own you with those numbers.

Hejsan sötnos, spelar du softcores igen ?:) ta kontakt med mig på msn tingeling!

ENGLISH:

Schteekarn, buy some pvp instead of posting your cams lol.

Show cam from ankrahmun when u are running after 2 minutes of "fighting" :(((( xD

Hunted!

Pay or my is find you/ kil you so very hard and rape you in your fat ass!

8 or 9 vs 42+ people? Very nice of you coming with like 20 extra people who aint in guild and that we cant unjust?

Haha you said we where using combo bot? Lol I even saw you blackd messages in default.

Be proud :) Normally we own you with those numbers.

Haha, comes from you? What about Wpierdol and Lidingoegrabbarna that were on your side? just keep your mouth shut you twat

They where not helping us. They mwalled and blocked us. I even heard from Master Canavi that some of them was in your Ventrilo.

So dont lie mr why ;)

They where not helping us. They mwalled and blocked us. I even heard from Master Canavi that some of them was in your Ventrilo.

So dont lie mr why ;)

oh really you heard that from master canavi? how fun that he wasnt even in the vent during the battle.

So dont lie mr doggen ;)

Before fighting, take off your combo bot

Bangarn/Rafi~ [; :thumbup:

We never use cheats. The only one we ever teamed with who used it was Master Canavi.

No I didnt say he was in vent during the battle, I said I heard from HIM that THEY where in YOUR teams ventrilo.

Back