• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar is fixed finally..among other things :)

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Yalahar is finally working..this RL map is now at 100% again..myself and Ania Late are going to be a bit more active in the future to get some players in here and wars started! The war arena will be running like normal also and hopefully I can trust the players enough to open up the event npc again.

You do realize that once u do that some people will jump in lvls alot because of them saving there tokens for a long time. I have around 60 tokens that i have been saving since u took out the npc. So once u do put it back in im sure some people have 100+ from saving or from people giving them tokens since they had quit.

What im trying to say is that if u could make the npc limit tokens used per day or something like that that could avoid problems with the fast lvlin ect. just a suggestion

Back