• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yet another problem with compiling

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
I'm trying to compile latest OTC using CodeBlocks, I've managed (after fighting with MinGW, this thing is terrible on Windows) to generate decent output from CMake, but then when I try to compile that, I'm being informed that <X11/Xlib.h> in file x11window.h is unreachable. That is strange because that file shouldn't be even included in windows. I've dig and it seems that WIN32 is not even defined in preprocessor, and that is why platformwindow.cpp is trying to include that header file to the project.
Any suggestions what could went wrong? I've done everything exactly as in tutorial on github.
Using VS17 everything is working well.

My CMake entries
Nz9unPyUnPz8unBGsNPz9PPw.png

Log
KT9WPz8unYH4unPz8mP2AfPw.png

Yea it's like Codeblocks doesn't have this macro defined by default when compiling on windows. And when I defined this macro manually (which is stupid), compilation went wrong anyways.
So I thought it might be related to CMake on windows or otc makelists or something, but then I downloaded fresh otc build and same error occured. I'm not really familiar with unix tools on windows so I have no clue here actually

Thanks, this error solved.
And now:
dmdxLD3.png

ERROR_SUCCESS is comming from winerror.h which is a windows library apparently.
Any idea how I can safely include that file to project ?

Back