• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Yo

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
May I ask Talaturen only, why the mods delete and edit posts that is totally on topic?

Last edited:
If you only want Talaturen to answer try a PM?

Indeed, I see many of my posts lately getting deleted.

Alot of posts and threads get deleted without no reason at all. Some off peoples post i see are on topic, then gone. :( Including some threads. from what i seen, when i go on.

I told you that you could do it by PM, I didn't force you to do it, did I?;)

I don't get what your saying.
Anyway, it's great that you finally got the guts to say anything when your a normal member..

What the hell are you talking about?
No one forced me to hide what?
Oh my god, are you drunk or something? If yes get the fuck out of this thread you are pretty annoying now.

I told you that you could do it by PM, I didn't force you to do it, did I?;)

You did force me, you were threatening with infractions and shit (cow one).

And no, I'm toatlly sober.

You did force me, you were threatening with infractions and shit (cow one).

And no, I'm toatlly sober.
Hah, that funny because I didn't threat anyone who complained about me. So stop the lying shit...

Hah, that funny because I didn't threat anyone who complained about me. So stop the lying shit...

You did when I complained about OTLand mods and stuff, you said that if I didn't stop you would infract me.

Don't got any.
You know it's true and thats all that matters cutey.

i got a full thread called otland sux (forum game) wrote 20 parragraphs creating a game and the thread got deleted... Why dont just change the name... annoying.

i got a full thread called otland sux (forum game) wrote 20 parragraphs creating a game and the thread got deleted... Why dont just change the name... annoying.

You knew it was going to be deleted, that's common sense.

TITLE: "OtLand sux" <_<

i made a thread called otland sux to get more views once and a good mod just changed the tittle ....

Back