• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You gotta be kiddin me....

Suiram

Master Bates
Reaction score
Is there realy noone that can have a war with us? i mean.. No Pain is so damn cocky on the forums but the war declarence have been pending for what, 3 days now? cant some other guild just join their guild so they might dare to accept the declarence? i realy dont care how many you guys end up with as long as it makes u accept the damn fight..

Is there realy noone that can have a war with us? i mean.. No Pain is so damn cocky on the forums but the war declarence have been pending for what, 3 days now? cant some other guild just join their guild so they might dare to accept the declarence? i realy dont care how many you guys end up with as long as it makes u accept the damn fight..

So so so so sooooo god damn true...

/. SIGNED WITH BLOOD!

find some other guys to fight, and dont bother us - as we clearly aint interested in a war atm. (also not a forum one..)

signed with kutas twojej starej
diptak

Back