• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You guys do not understand why OTs are dying.

We can make ots server great again! Only if we work together (=
I miss hani and Mark servers lile moonhawk/ shadowcores.

We can make ots server great again! Only if we work together (=
I miss hani and Mark servers lile moonhawk/ shadowcores.
If Trump is making America GREAT AGAIN I will make OTs GREAT AGAIN

p9LgKN_bZN9m5P3Rh3GAibB31b9lxrForDpCoNhaz5QzgNIW_CyYDcdU3DdpnLJH2ex3bTnc3OgTSp2a8eGWeeX7LOqVMHrIfTSMMVTJc-Wrh9vj

I have only been lurking on this post and I liked the input a lot of people have had, but this is a very naive and ignorant statement. Sure the capital they have now definitely helps drive their success, but success itself isn't exclusively built on money and actually the two examples used were the exact opposite.

Allow me to highlight a keyword on my post which you quoted:
You know why companies like Amazon and Apple are also successful? Because they have billions of dollars as a marketing budget. And a huge marketing team.

I never said that success is exclusively built on money.

Allow me to highlight a keyword on my post which you quoted:

I never said that success is exclusively built on money.
Based upon what you wrote you did not need to explicitly write 'exclusively', your message was pretty clear that Apple and Amazon are successful because they have billions of dollars for marketing and a large marketing team. Although I agree it definitely helps drive success, there are much larger factors at play than that of money.

It could also be a language barrier due to your definition of also being different from mine, also means 'in addition', and I assumed your were basing that off of successful OTs from the original poster. I apologize for bringing up pedantics, but to me it portrayed your point as exclusivity even if that is not how you intended it.

I will make ot server good again by my project :)

It can be achieved through Only if we all work together on 1 project ^^
Imagine how ot server will become good again like used to be :)

we all grow up and people only want to make money with ots
also there is no quality of content on most of the servers
I can agree with this. If i can add a little of my knowledge after owning a few servers and hosting a succesful one right now i can say the best that worked for me is botting servers. I am in this for the money without resets I have an stable player base and i get a great income out of it. Is true I have a lot of MCs but it is what is working now.

This problem right here is exactly why i havent played OT's since the glory days.
I would love to find some people who have this kind of passion to help me with my little hidden gem.
I am an amateur and its definitely overwhelming everything that it takes. i can understand why most people copy paste.
But the beauty of having your own server is that you make it your own!

any player who is used on custom ots (not rltibia) have player far more than 30 ot atleast so its just about new systems things they didn't see before different idea for pvp or ways for combos they need new experiences because it been a long time since tibia started

Its easy if you wanna compile the server but should be based on rl map not custom map. Nowadays these ones could be rare now. Just trying to do it, so in the point it makes sense, then.. I have custom map and wanted to do it with rl map. So i have been working On it and could be nice potential. Generally user grown up by this time and comes through by long time.. Not all of them has got time for realise it. I am confused People didnt do something else by this Point and have no mind on it.

Back