• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your 1 April jokes!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Tell us your 1 April fools jokes that you did or experienced today! :p

Remember keep it On-topic. ^_^

First guy: what begins with N and ends with R that you don't want to call a black person.

Second guy: a... NIGGER?

First guy: NO YOU RACIST, a neighbour.

OISosiOSUosOSIosuiOSIosuiOUSIOusiusoiUSOI.

pwnd. I told my ex that I cheated on her with carneval^^. Now she doesn't know if its for real or a joke. Its the best date to tell =D.

aajajjajaj XD

man i told my old exs dad that a guy in my class had sex with her

man he came and killed that guy almost lol ://

he is from albania aaaaaaaa omg faka he didnt know that its first april :/

_/ silentdefender :p

did some jokes on my sis, she can't do any on me couse she says "i'm not good to make jokes" :p

ahhahah xD

this aint on april but i made a 29 years old dude cry lol

he sang on idol

i said you are good to be bad..

på svenska, du är bra på att vara dålig

känslig kille :/

lol?

Last edited:
I got pwned by my friend's mom. Her BF is racing in germany from time to time with his M3 wich I really edmire. And she wrote to me on facebook, about the car being sold and such. I didn't realice it untill she said "Finally somone who got pwned by me" :p

I got delayed to school, when i get in my mom was on entrance of my classroom (i was like wtf) telling to the classroom that i was dead LOL... and everybody gave her money HAHAHAHA then, she gets out and i get in and everybody was crying and then saw me and 3 girls was screaming while other people was bad for giving money.

My joke was: That woman is not my mother :S!

And my mother gave me 100 Dollars today yay!!

ej that aint nice man

wyxer gone from nob to bad nob :((((

XD

I told my mother that my gf was pregnant, you sould have seen her face, as if she wanted to faint xD

SirNuX~

I'd gave an old vacation ticket to my mum (a travel to paris for 2)
she was so happy, till the end I told her it was a april fool, lol, you should seen her face ^_'

Back