• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your thoughts on Racism

Some are born muslims and some chose to follow this religion. A way of living that is very rarely anything positive? Can you show me any concrete evidence to fill your words? I have met alot of muslims, that are religious and they are very kind people. But as I said in the previous post, you cannot judge the religion by it's people, as it's millions around the world that practice this religion and if you draw such a conclusion without any facts. I must say you are discussing blindly from your "experiences/families propaganda". It shows a clear picture of how you reason. You reason by listening to media or to people and draw a conclusion from there, but once again. There are millions that is taking these bullets from your judgement on them, just because you happened to meet up with some muslims that were not communicating the right way.

There's a difference between a pracisting muslim and a regular muslim, the majority of the swedes are christians, but how many of them are praciting? then it's hard to draw a point to the specific matter as your not even checking backgrounds or their social status, you just make a point out of nothing.

"You reason by listening to media"

I don't know where you live but if this is the way you think it is you definitely don't live in Sweden or you're very deluded. Whatever happens in the media, they always put muslims in a good spotlight. If someone is attacked and that happens to be a muslim they very clearly state that is the case. If a muslim attack someone, it is never mentioned. I trust more in fairy-tales read to kids at kindergarden than the media now a days.

Exactly bro! Everyone is too fcking scared to challenge anyone other than white. I seriously don't give a fuck and will rip any false accusations apart. Those muslim girls who beat up that white women and hospitalised her beause she was white, got away with it becaise "we are muslim and we don't normally drink alcohol".

The govenments are to blame for the continuation of racism.

Exactly bro! Everyone is too fcking scared to challenge anyone other than white. I seriously don't give a fuck and will rip any false accusations apart. Those muslim girls who beat up that white women and hospitalised her beause she was white, got away with it becaise "we are muslim and we don't normally drink alcohol".

Yeah, the world we live in is pathetic... Can i use the word nigger in public? NO ill get stabbed so much ill be more holey than Jesus !! But i gotta sit here an watch my countries flag burned, my soldiers chopped up and my friends and family are getting bullied while nothing is done about it... I've had to smash so many heads in for picking on my friends and family its unbelievable ! but im not protecting my friends and family... i dont care about my country im just a racist... one of my best mates is black and he agrees with me ffs !

That's all racism is.. it's a word to defend anti-white policies and practices.

Well to begin with they cannot call themselves muslims behaving that way (at least they cannot by any means represent islam). We're all people as I probably have stated before, it's not about muslims, white or black. These people behave this way, and would do so regardless if they are known as muslims or not, they are not acting according to the religion and should not be mixed up with it. I do not go around and say all white people, or all Swedes, Americans or whatever you please, are all rapists because I hear that old Swedish men love to go to Thailand for little boys, or in Sweden even... I do not think of all black people as theives because some (or many if you'd prefer) are. And that those girls beat the trial, that's surprising to me. And obviously just hearing what they do and knowing they did not get punished for it makes me upset, and I'm sure all muslims who heard about it also reacted strongly. We do not see it as "omg they are muslims I hope they don't get convicted". People are people and I (and most other people, muslims or whatever) will react the same way regardless of race or religion when it comes to crime and generally negative behaviour.

To whoever brought up the fact that immigrants abuse welfare, I can feel your rage and I totally agree with it. Not all immigrants are like this, plus it's not about immigrants... If a Swede (or whatever the country is) were offered the same things (as you say, 1,000€ by doing nothing) they would also abuse this. So whose fault is it? Is it the person that saw a chance and took it (with little honor I would agree, not many would feel good doing it) or those who made it available? Should we blame the people or the state?

I believe someone also stated some never learn the language, I strongly agree on this point. Again, if this was a serious problem, then the state should force these people to learn at least the basics. Yes, of course, the person should be willing himself, but if he's not then make him.

It's called society for a reason. We cannot be expected to do everything ourselves, we have to help each other reach a common goal.

Coming from a suburb, where the majority is foreigners (including myself) I see lots of people how you describe them as (not as exaggerated though). It may seem as it's only immigrants behaving this way, but it's only because there are way less Swedes, and because you choose not to notice the good foreigners that do act well and actually understand that it's not about race. If you'd compare in percent, you wouldn't find a significant difference between foreigners and Swedes when it comes to bad behaviour. Probably the latter would have a slightly lower criminal rate which would be because their parents in the first place did not mix them into the community there among with these people and put them in schools with practically only Swedes which does not allow them to be influenced by them. Again, this has nothing to do with race. If you'd place foreigners in such a school/environment they would also become like these people. Youth are more engaged with home activities these days (video games, computer etc) they are less involved with criminal activities....

I'm just trying to put some sense in all you people with prejudice, I hope you at least try to find a new perspective of things... I'm not going to pretend (if that would be the case) that foreginers are innocent etc... Just saying we have to see the whole picture, whether it is that we are blind to other things as what other people are doing (Swedes or whatever) or simply that society needs to handle them better.

I don't think I've written as much as I have in this thread during my whole time in high school :p

It's not only 10-20% immigrants that are "kind", it's at least 50% and even if it isn't, it's not that they don't like you because you're a swede, but maybe because of how they got treated.
In most cases it's also like this with the people from a country with immigrants. In the Netherlands where I live, about 40% of the people have parents or grandparents from an other country. At the same time, the Dutch people are also often a mix of different races.
So it's kind of hard for someone to be a real racist like this when almost everyone has a different race in some way.

But still there are many conflicts with different cultures, from both sides, which is to be expected. Most people who are raised certain way, want to stick with it, no mather if they are Dutch or from a different country. It will always stay hard to find a solution on rules and behavior that works for all cultures. For example in schools in the Netherlands it's not allowed to wear something on your head, but some moslim girls have to cover their hair. Schools came with a solution that only moslim girls can wear something on their head, but this is actually racist against other people who also might have good reasons to do it. Or a more extreem situation, there are some cultures where women shouldn't walk outside without a man, as result in the city I live in, many Dutch women were attacked by those men and were kind of forced to walk outside with a man on certain places.
The thing is, I don't know how it is to be an immigrant, same as an immigrant doesn't know how it is for people who live for generations in a country that has alot of culture conflicts or other problems as result of immigration.

But what I noticed is most racist ideas and thoughts are created by misunderstandings.
I have a friend from Iraq, she was treated really bad by almost every Dutch person when she moved to the Netherlands, so she ended up hating Dutch people.
When I became friends with her, she still hated Dutch people, I was just an exception. She is a really sweet girl, but by far the biggest racist I know, even thought she doesn't realise this herself.
What I think, no matter what kind of discrimination, don't take it personal, don't take it out on someone who has something in commen with the people who discriminated you, but at the same time don't completely ignore it by thinking it's racist or any other kind of discrimination.
Because in the end, in some cases it's also a way of protecting yourself, no matter if this is by not getting the risk of being attacked or not having to experience the same situation again.

Last edited:
"Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people"

Anyway I believe that racism is just a excuse for those which are just idiots and are failing everytime when they do something and they have to blame others that they are just pathetic.

I absolutely hate Maoris (the indeginous people of New Zealand).

They grow up speaking really bad English, try to be gangster, steal your stuff, verbal abuse is thrown your white or anything that is not Maori.
If you walk down a street and you see a group of them, they might jump you and steal all your stuff just for the heck of it.

Sometimes I ask myself, What would Hitler do? I know that's a far-fetched statement but if you lived here you'd understand.

Hey peroxide, I hope you wont find any of my comments below offensive in any sense;

Although sydney Australia is a melting pot of different cultures and racial variety, I have had the privilege to study some of the aboriginal story of the region, Including NZ. I find you have a very extreme position towards aboriginal people from the region, it is not a strange thing tho, we have to understand WHY do people behave the way they do. Ab-original (From the beginning, Real, Origin, Indigenous), the use of the word really mean that these bad speakin'-gangsters folks have been where you are right now for over a thousand years after migrating from other islands, this is already a reason IMO to try and help them, understand them rather than judging by how many telephones they've taken. After all technology is sucking the money out of us every 2 years so..

one of the reasons indigenous people turned out to have Alcohol addictions and a sad affinity for violence its due to the fact they were Colonized by the europeans. One would think; That doesn't sound bad.. after all they come with technologies, education and good ENGLISH right? however!.. They were mistreated, some people argue the Maoris are one of the less affected ethnic groups in the world by the contact with "the whites" but this is not entirely true, as you are a New zealander, I pressume you have an idea of the popular "Mosketry Wars" where it is estimated that 50% of the maori people killed themselves, as well as whites abducting the women and children for service or other purposes plus killing maoris. If you were a maori at that time.. best chances were that you ended up as a Slave or as a servant with certain commodities such as English and perhaps decent clothing.

Indigenous people have a strong connection with the land, traditionally they did.. how would you feel after watching other people come to the land you have a relationship with being taken? including your wife and children, or after witnessing the assassination of your tribe?. Discrimination and alienation is basically the result of a lack of understanding and a lack of acceptance. The issues that surround them are still quite recent if you have a closer look and those who rob, kill, drink , etc. are the product of generations that were driven onto degrading iving conditions. which BTW are still really bad in the present time.

I'm not saying their actions are justifiable. those who decided to enslave, segregate and kill them brought that attitude to the society you live in and there is much you can do about it to change, that includes getting to know them, dont complaign about their bad accent. Why dont you go ahead and try speak Maori for a change right?... and most of all, dont hate them. I know its hard, I try the same method with politicians... it's been a rough patch tho.

in regard to your comment about hitler,
whatever he could've done in your country would've only led to pain and destruction for you and others. we live in a world of different colours its time to get over it

GL

Last edited:
racism is growing problem and i reallyt thiink we should start treating niggers as slaves as before

Racism is just fear. That doesn't make it acceptable but it makes it understandable.

I think racism is just something for people to hate on, if it wasn't racism it would be something else

Racism will always exist, as long as there are humans inhabitating this earth.

I am no racist, yet I tend to find myself afraid to walk in a african american community at night.

Lmao 'Common Knowledge' that a hood ass looking ***** will come up to you and slice yo ass the fuck up isnt racism. Like i actually live in a 'african american' community and yeah shit has happened but not because they are african american, thats because thats how they have been raised and what they learned is to steal and rob, if any other race was i nthe situation ittl be the same outcome. Ofcourse i know most of you know this but i dont really think racism is the issue, its people.
How to stop racism?
Stop talking about it.
Then it becomes nonexistant

Last edited:
Wow seriously Europe is that fucked up? And here I was planing to leave Peru and live in NL or Belgium with my family there. Here in peru the people think that just because your blonde you're rich, so I get ripped off in every corner, even the fucking police will try to extort money from me! Personally I avoid bad areas at all times(shit I even fear public transpiration) because white people always get robbed, not by just one dude, but by a gang of 3 armed with knives. I have no interest in loosing any of my possessions, or getting any holes punched in me!

Sure all my family calls me a racist but I don't think I'm a racist, why? because I dont say "lets go beat the black dude!", I say "cant we white people stay up there in Scandinavia or where ever the fuck we came from, and the balck dudes stay in africa, or where ever the fuck they came from, same with the arabs amd asians."

You see, humans are animals under the skin, so similar concepts apply, you cant put a dog with a cat or they eat each other, same with people. Let the white poeple deal with themselves, same with the asians and all the others. All problems born from racial tendencies probably dont annoy people from the same race so this will work, you'll see.

Racism will exist as long as races exist, it will never stop. Reduce it by isolating the groups.

I'm still sad about NL, Belgium Sweden and all those countries. And here I though I would be going to the best countries in the world and I would be sorrounded by loads of white people. :( I guess I could go to Latvia, wikipedia says it has like 99.4% of its population white people, and I don't mind at all adapting to them or a county I go live in, after all, I am a guest there.

Well looks like the world is fucked up, anyone else want to join me an found a colony on mars? Leave all your crap on the door, no religion, thieves, assholes or morons. We come to play tibia and have a perfect society, and no interracial relationships, that shit is weird!

Hate me if you want I don't care, this is just the way I see things.:)

If everyone trained their minds to believe that their race was "American" we wouldn't have racism :D! Then... we could work on all the problems with being an American together! It seems like all the people in not-America have lots of opinions on how we could do better..

That said, a micronesian person stole my PS3, so micronesia is no longer gets capitalized and they are not invited to train their minds with the rest of us, and orth orea threatened Hawaii (i.e. a population with a high overall percentage of hot girls in bikinis), so their government (because the people, themselves, really don't get a say I hear) is not invited and they lose the right to the letters N and K in American (the language of America). Finally, in order to remove all traces of racism, all countries in North and South America must add an addendum to their training so that they believe their race is "American not ####" (for example, those people in Mexico should change their race to "American not Mexican").

'Murrica!

Back