• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay? Daopay? Paypal?

Henkos

Reaction score
Daopay: Seem to take much of the incomes, way to much.
Paypal: People can take back their donations.
Zaypay: They are taking a pretty low % of the incomes.

Wich would you choose?

Last edited:
I get mostly 60-65% from zaypay, though there are different taxes with each country. Zaypam is much better than daopay. You can use both, just enable support only for those countries in daopay that zaypay doesn't support. + you can use paypal :ddd

Paypal
Advantages: You'll almost get the whole amount they donated + no delay~
Disadvantages: Hard to get it working automatic + they can regret their payment and then take the money back (95 % of it).

Daopay

Advantages: 99 % Automatic, simple to use (you only need a phone~).
Disadvantages: They take 67 % and adds a delay of 60 days.

Zaypay
Haven't used..

Last edited:
I suppose as long as they have a report back system you can use any of them. It exists companies that have around 90% payout in most of the european countries. However, they only work on "one country" basis. So you basicly would need noe for Netherland, one for Germany, one for Sweden, one for Poland etc.

I suppose as long as they have a report back system you can use any of them. It exists companies that have around 90% payout in most of the european countries. However, they only work on "one country" basis. So you basicly would need noe for Netherland, one for Germany, one for Sweden, one for Poland etc.

Then I guess it's better with Dao/Pay/Zay

Anyone else?

Okey.. I've got a better idea..

123ticket.. Have you heard of it? Some bigger company's use it.
I've never actually seen it on a tibia server before.

It works like this (
With sms, they support phoneto.)
You send a sms with (domain thingy) to a number.
Then, when you've paid it sends back an sms with a code that you enter on the website to get the points.

Here is the problem:
You have to pay 100 euro~ for you "domain thingy" (example: NAZKARA).

Link: http://www.123ticket.com/public/signin.php
Regards

Okey.. I've got a better idea..

123ticket.. Have you heard of it? Some bigger company's use it.
I've never actually seen it on a tibia server before.

It works like this (
With sms, they support phoneto.)
You send a sms with (domain thingy) to a number.
Then, when you've paid it sends back an sms with a code that you enter on the website to get the points.

Here is the problem:
You have to pay 100 euro~ for you "domain thingy" (example: NAZKARA).

Link: 123Ticket : SOLUTION DE MICRO-PAIEMENT AVANCEE INCLUANT PAIEMENT PAR SMS, PAIEMENT PAR TELEPHONE, ET PAIEMENT PAR CARTE BANCAIRE
Regards

And you forgot to mention that they also takes 75% from Sweden, and almost 80% from Poland?

Last edited:
paypal is good for like i give u the server if u doante ;P

paypal, zaypay, doapay thees i wanna to work then it sude be good
10 points 15 points 5 points

more for zaypay

Hi everyone, we at Zaypay been following this thread and are very happy with all the compliments ☺

@ thestian: thanks for clarifying how our business works. You are right we take very little fees for our service in effect. One other thing to consider is that in more established markets payouts are higher and operators take less fees than in upcoming countries. Plus that a common mistake is to calculate the out payment percentage incl. VAT in the end consumer price, this should be off coarse excl. VAT which makes our net out payment generally between 55% - 80%. Considerable higher than others.

Please also note that in comparison to Zong, they payout per operator and we pay out a weighed average. In default our payouts are better.

-Users who are not switching to us due to lack of coverage please contact me and we will connect to this country for you.

-For users who have script ideas or who would like to make some for us, please let me know!

-For high volume customers please contact me directly.

Anyone else who has any questions please feel free to ask

Regards,
Robert
Robert (@) ZayPay .com

Hi everyone, we at Zaypay been following this thread and are very happy with all the compliments ☺

@ thestian: thanks for clarifying how our business works. You are right we take very little fees for our service in effect. One other thing to consider is that in more established markets payouts are higher and operators take less fees than in upcoming countries. Plus that a common mistake is to calculate the out payment percentage incl. VAT in the end consumer price, this should be off coarse excl. VAT which makes our net out payment generally between 55% - 80%. Considerable higher than others.

Please also note that in comparison to Zong, they payout per operator and we pay out a weighed average. In default our payouts are better.

-Users who are not switching to us due to lack of coverage please contact me and we will connect to this country for you.

-For users who have script ideas or who would like to make some for us, please let me know!

-For high volume customers please contact me directly.

Anyone else who has any questions please feel free to ask

Regards,
Robert
Robert (@) ZayPay .com

I really like your services, I hope you manage to extend the country list so there will be more to choose between.

Kind Regards - Zaypay user ^^

Zaypay: Nice to see you guys around on forums. Have been seeing alot of other companies around for a while. Anyway, have been using Zaypay and other companies as a fallback on several sites. But I have recieved some complains that Brazil and Iceland are not supported. The lake of Brazil support costs be only about 5-6 payments a day, but it would of cource be nice to have support for it.

Also, what is considered high volume? Last company I asked sad atleast 500,000 messages a month, and it's out of my reach within close future.

I'd like to add Bosnia and Herzegovina(Not sure if I wrote it right).. to the country "request" ;p as above.:p Also serbia ^^

Im in contact with Zaypay atm. And have hav some nice talking to robert @ zaypay (up) to. Great guy.

I will post in a few day hand hopefully we will get a API compared to the Daopay-one up in no time.

Back