• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay? Daopay? Paypal?

Henkos

Reaction score
Daopay: Seem to take much of the incomes, way to much.
Paypal: People can take back their donations.
Zaypay: They are taking a pretty low % of the incomes.

Wich would you choose?

Last edited:
ZayPay is the best, just look at the dude who actually became a member here on our forum just to inform us.

It's not really new that companies do that. Recrutement is really important, and the same is contact with clients. But I admire that they join up here at OTLand (is there any company that have done that?).

I agree on thestian that recruitment is important. Here at Zaypay we think that communities are very important to listen to. The advantage is that the more payments we do the better we can improve our out-payments for our costumers. Since the launch of Zaypay we focussed on competitive out-payments, we will keep doing this.

The product Zaypay has been built for services like you guys offer. So if we can improve our service in any way we will do this. If someone has any suggestions for us, please let us know here or through [email protected].

Thanks,
- Adriaan

It's not really new that companies do that. Recrutement is really important, and the same is contact with clients. But I admire that they join up here at OTLand (is there any company that have done that?).

DaoPay got accounts here aswell, however they choose to be anonymus.

I'd just also like to state for ZayPay, that if you got out-payments which is going very fast. Then im sure alot of people want to use you, people want to see money directly. Most people think that in two months they won't be needing the money. Most people that actually create a project and want a donation for it, want it to go instant to help build up the service ASAP.

DaoPay got accounts here aswell, however they choose to be anonymus.

I'd just also like to state for ZayPay, that if you got out-payments which is going very fast. Then im sure alot of people want to use you, people want to see money directly. Most people think that in two months they won't be needing the money. Most people that actually create a project and want a donation for it, want it to go instant to help build up the service ASAP.

They actually provide the service for free, taking less then daopay and a reminder; it's free.

If you decide to pay some euros for a service like daopay,zaypay sure you can get your money within 14 days.

@frankfarmer, thestian and users wanting to know how pay out works on premium phone and premium sms please find below simplified version.

frankfarmer: 14 days is not a option anywhere to my knowledge,
Thestian: the dates you listed on page 7 or 8 could be correct for certain operators (more below).

To reach the fastest pay out dates you would need direct connections with all the operators, but all operators pay out on different dates. Some 30 days end of month some 45 some 60 (europe). Premium phone has faster pay out dates than premium sms. Bigger operators pay faster than smaller. Getting the direct connections would cost thousand of euro's per operator, per country per month.

When you use a service like Zaypay or Daopay, either we receive the money per operator and payment method directly or through a supplier, either way when all the money is received per payment method we pay out our customers. We ourselves do not hold the money back.

Because we provide our services internationally there are many more things to take in consideration like currency exchange, legislation, fraud control and most important transaction control that make our services useful. And it’s free.
We will always be working on getting pay out dates down and adding more connections and possibilities.

zaypay FTW!
*payout is waaay higher than any other service. DaoPay takes 80% from an SMS from Sweden, while Zaypay takes like 45%, and only 30% from France (at least for me)
*their sms-system doesn't got tons of bugs like DaoPay
*their service is really awesome

I'm using Zaypay and I really recommend them!

Last edited:
@zaypay: I understand that when you have multiple countries and multiple currencies and even multiple methods to pay. People shouldn't really complain just because it takes 2 months before they get their first payout. After that they get it every month or so, and when they get upto 40% more then with other companies they really have nothing to complain about. Atleast I fully understand why the payouts dates are like they are, and that it could be faster, but then you'd have to charge the people a monthly fee or reduce the payouts.

Back