• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay? Daopay? Paypal?

Henkos

Reaction score
Daopay: Seem to take much of the incomes, way to much.
Paypal: People can take back their donations.
Zaypay: They are taking a pretty low % of the incomes.

Wich would you choose?

Last edited:
I sell Zaypay script if anyone are interested. Also I made a small hack to allow transferings to multiple Zaypay accounts (since my feature request was denied), so it's exelent to pay people directly with the money you get from it.

I dont think he is from Zaypay. LOL. I can make an account saing Im DaoPay and I am bugged, s****d, G@y taking all the money :p

He sounds more serious then you would. Anyway, I have never been in contact with a Robert from Zaypay, so I can't confirm anything. Bastiaan and Maurice are the only one that I know from Zaypay, but I think Zaypay is a part of Stash, and I know a few from Stash too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am a representative of Zaypay and followed this discussion. We're not very know with the OtLand code, so I took the time to find someone who did. He coded a example how to use Zaypay in OtLand. It has been tested by several users already, but we want to note that we did not test it ourself and can't fully tell if it works for a 100 percent.

Download Zaypay "buypoints" script for OtLand

As you know the biggest advantage of Zaypay is the higher payout and better support then Daopay and other competitors. But also I would like to outline another advantage of Zaypay: Zaypay’s management has more then 6 years experience in regards to global mobile payments and fraud control. Zaypay offers unique reconciliation reports. This extended reporting allows for automating bank reconciliation or other accounting processes that need to know when exactly money for a payment is wired to your bank account.

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. This can be done in this forum or by e-mail how we can help the OtLand community more. If we can improve the script we would like to know that too.

Regards,
- Adriaan

PS: Robert is also working for Zaypay.

@thestian: If your code works better, please let me know.

Hi,

I am a representative of Zaypay and followed this discussion. We're not very know with the OtLand code, so I took the time to find someone who did. He coded a example how to use Zaypay in OtLand. It has been tested by several users already, but we want to note that we did not test it ourself and can't fully tell if it works for a 100 percent.

As you know the biggest advantage of Zaypay is the higher payout and better support then Daopay and other competitors. But also I would like to outline another advantage of Zaypay: Zaypay’s management has more then 6 years experience in regards to global mobile payments and fraud control. Zaypay offers unique reconciliation reports. This extended reporting allows for automating bank reconciliation or other accounting processes that need to know when exactly money for a payment is wired to your bank account.

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. This can be done in this forum or by e-mail how we can help the OtLand community more. If we can improve the script we would like to know that too.

Regards,
- Adriaan

I will check this out ! Thanx!

Hi,

Regards,
- Adriaan

sry man.. rly bugged..

PHP:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 234

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 81

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 81

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 81

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 91

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 91

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 100

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 234

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 120

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 120

sry man.. rly bugged..

PHP:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 81

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\class.php on line 100

The fix has been mailed to zaypay before,I explained them what xampp users need to do:p note that I wasn't finished with it, just don't have much time more to improve it and add the gesior query update. Gesior was bugging again when trying to store it in the database >.>.

Also the layout isn't fixed. Atleast it wasn't be me.

Go to your xampp folder:
/apache/bin/php.ini

enable openssl by removing the comment infront of it ";".

Last edited:
The fix has been mailed to zaypay before,I explained them what xampp users need to do:p note that I wasn't finished with it, just don't have much time more to improve it and add the gesior query update. Gesior was bugging again when trying to store it in the database >.>.

Also the layout isn't fixed. Atleast it wasn't be me.

Go to your xampp folder:
/apache/bin/php.ini

enable openssl by removing the comment infront of it ";".

I will fix the Layout error now

PS. When you are on choosemetod.php the "pay" and "continue" button wont be shown

Error from
Layout.php
Line 747 and 681

Last edited:
Hi,

Regards,
- Adriaan

Are you Bastian?

Well im going to explain the error for you.
The part untill you come to 1-choosemetod works fine.

I start with explaining the main 2 errors.
PHP:
Notice: Undefined variable: news_content in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 681

And

Notice: Undefined variable: p in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 732

You can see them in green boxes on this picture.

19857261.jpg

From layout.php on line 732 you can find this.
PHP:
731>   if(count($p['id']) > 0)

732>   {
     echo '<div id="CurrentPollBox" class="Themebox" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/themeboxes/current-poll/currentpollbox.gif);">
      <div id="CurrentPollText">'.$polls.'</div>
      <a class="ThemeboxButton" href="?subtopic=polls&id= '.$p['id'].'" onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton.gif);"><div class="BigButtonOver" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton_over.gif);"></div>
        <div class="ButtonText" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_votenow.gif);"></div>
      </a>
    <div class="Bottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/general/box-bottom.gif);"></div>
    </div>';
}

And grom layout.php on line 681 you can find this.

PHP:
<div id="<?PHP echo $subtopic; ?>" class="Box">

And now to Layout problem which is a easy one

When you come to 1-choosemetod.php it look like this
98816390.jpg

This is caused by you didnt close the table in the end of the script so just make the end like this:

PHP:
</div>
</table>
</form>
";
?>

Now to 1-choosemedtod.php
Here you can change language and country but when you check "pay £ 8.89 by phone"
The button Continue and Pay wont appear.

You can see it here (ps. i havent checked it here but it was only when i did take the screenshot, Look the same if checked)
14835988.jpg

Thats caused by this
PHP:
 <div class=\"button\">
Just remove
PHP:
 class=\"button\
and the Continue button will apear

If i press the Continue button i gett this error
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php(95): PDO->query('INSERT INTO zay...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(256): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 95

I think this is caused by it cant connect to the db. I will look for that option.

So i added this
PHP:
		mysql_connect($dbhost, $dblogin, $dbpass);
	mysql_select_db($dbname);
before
PHP:
	$SQL->query("INSERT INTO zaypay_payment (payment_id, account_id, status, datetime) VALUES ('{$Zaypay->getPaymentId()}', '{$account_logged->getId()}', 'prepared', NOW()");

And this in the config:
PHP:
#################################################################################
//Host of your database
$dbhost = 'localhost'; #
//Login yo your database
$dblogin = 'root'; #
//Password to your database
$dbpass = ''; #
//Name of your dataabse
$dbname = 'server'; #
#################################################################################

Now i get this error
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php:108 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php(108): PDO->query('INSERT INTO zay...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(256): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 108

I think thats caused by this

PHP:
$SQL->query("INSERT INTO zaypay_payment (payment_id, account_id, status, datetime) VALUES ('{$Zaypay->getPaymentId()}', '{$account_logged->getId()}', 'prepared', NOW()");

So change that to a proper sql code and i think it will work. (need to take a break, Maby update more later. OVER AND OUT)

Hope this help!

Are you Bastian?

Well im going to explain the error for you.
The part untill you come to 1-choosemetod works fine.

I start with explaining the main 2 errors.
PHP:
Notice: Undefined variable: news_content in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 681

And

Notice: Undefined variable: p in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 732

You can see them in green boxes on this picture.

19857261.jpg

From layout.php on line 732 you can find this.
PHP:
731>   if(count($p['id']) > 0)

732>   {
     echo '<div id="CurrentPollBox" class="Themebox" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/themeboxes/current-poll/currentpollbox.gif);">
      <div id="CurrentPollText">'.$polls.'</div>
      <a class="ThemeboxButton" href="?subtopic=polls&id= '.$p['id'].'" onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton.gif);"><div class="BigButtonOver" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/sbutton_over.gif);"></div>
        <div class="ButtonText" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/buttons/_sbutton_votenow.gif);"></div>
      </a>
    <div class="Bottom" style="background-image:url('.$layout_name.'/images/general/box-bottom.gif);"></div>
    </div>';
}

And grom layout.php on line 681 you can find this.

PHP:
<div id="<?PHP echo $subtopic; ?>" class="Box">

Now to 1-choosemedtod.php
Here you can change language and country but when you check "pay £ 8.89 by phone"
The button Continue and Pay wont appear.

You can see it here (ps. i havent checked it here but it was only when i did take the screenshot, Look the same if checked)
14835988.jpg

Thats caused by this
PHP:
 <div class=\"button\">
Just remove
PHP:
 class=\"button\
and the Continue button will apear

If i press the Continue button i gett this error
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php:95 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php(95): PDO->query('INSERT INTO zay...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(256): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 95

I think this is caused by it cant connect to the db. I will look for that option.

And now to Layout problem which is a easy one

When you come to 1-choosemetod.php it look like this
98816390.jpg

This is caused by you didnt close the table in the end of the script so just make the end like this:

PHP:
</div>
</table>
</form>
";
?>

Hope this help!

Thanks, updated the script to fix the layout. Now just the db fix so it is fully finished:p

Zaypay: Checkout the script used by Thunderion.net and eternia.vapus.net. It's not buildt into Geisor (included using frames), so it can be used on any system. I also have an implantantion of a Zaypay API for Tornado Web (Python). Can released it if you have any interest for it.

Master-M: Is that the code i needed to tell you how to fix for XAMPP?

I made it on purpose without the config for DB connection, any decent scripted cms shouldn't give those problems. It is supposed to work without that, just have to find the way.

Just have to w8 for the right people who have experience with this cms.

edit @UP: Yeah you told me then that there where 5 config files for xampp to enable openssl:p

I made it on purpose without the config for DB connection, any decent scripted cms shouldn't give those problems. It is supposed to work without that, just have to find the way.

Just have to w8 for the right people who have experience with this cms.

edit @UP: Yeah you told me then that there where 5 config files for xampp to enable openssl:p

Look at my latest edit
and if you dont want the config for DB you need to link it from somewhere els a option is config.lua in server folder but i dont know how to do that.

ALL THAT WE NEED IS A WORKING SQL SCRIPT PLEASE HELP US FFS!!!!

Last edited:
haha, I really work for Zaypay :) @Nystrom: thanks!

Serbia and some other europe regions are coming up beginning Q1. So will South America and Asia. Please bare with us.

5-10k payments per country can get you some better payouts.

Zaypay, how that I have released a fully working Zaypay script, you will probable take over for daopay on OT servers in many cases, because of the better payouts.

5-10k isn't that much compared to what most other companies require. So we'll see how we're doing. Anyway, can I add a request for something like 30zl polish SMS option, and 4-5EUR spanish SMS option?

Zaypay, how that I have released a fully working Zaypay script, you will probable take over for daopay on OT servers in many cases, because of the better payouts.

5-10k isn't that much compared to what most other companies require. So we'll see how we're doing. Anyway, can I add a request for something like 30zl polish SMS option, and 4-5EUR spanish SMS option?

Also portugal, there is only a payment by SMS and its only 2 euro :)

@thestian I will look into spain and poland for you...@barker portugal for you...

For poland, spain and portugal we will have some more IVR connections soon...

Back