• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay? Daopay? Paypal?

Henkos

Reaction score
Daopay: Seem to take much of the incomes, way to much.
Paypal: People can take back their donations.
Zaypay: They are taking a pretty low % of the incomes.

Wich would you choose?

Last edited:
No, they use NET60. So if you get paid on day one you can withrawn on day 60. Plus, it takes a few days to get the money on your bank account. But it's a small price to pay for such a good service.

People can withdraw money if their mobile was stolen etc. If they don't keep the money for a while, they'll payout more money then they get. To counter this they'll need to rice the cut they take.

We actually do not keep the money on our bank account so long. It's mostly the operators that have those delays in their out-payments. And indeed, the reason thestian gave is the meanly reason why.

We actually do not keep the money on our bank account so long. It's mostly the operators that have those delays in their out-payments. And indeed, the reason thestian gave is the meanly reason why.

I don't know how all the operators works. But I know that the few I've worked with directly pays out either once every week or at most two weeks, but again I guess this is very induvidual. I know that there exists companies that pays you almost directly (etc transfer to paypal once a week). Anyway, if I compare there services against services that pays later (like Zaypay) there is a huge diffrence in quality, simply, I don't need the money right away so I have no problem waiting.

No, they use NET60. So if you get paid on day one you can withrawn on day 60. Plus, it takes a few days to get the money on your bank account. But it's a small price to pay for such a good service.

You can see after how many days you can withdraw your money from each transaction, why does it shove(one of todays transactions):

Code:
Withdrawable at:  	09 Mar 2010 (87 days from now)
?

It's mostly ~90 days, but some transactions take even ~120 days to withdraw. It means that this information is wrong or you don't know what you are talking about.

Withdrawable at: 07 Feb 2010 (57 days from now)

Hmm, i investegated a little on some of the payments. Since I got a good deal of payments that are around 60 days and I remember to read it somewhere, I've always remembered that it was NET60 (might have been another company, sorry). Anyway It seems to be statical days from when they pay out. For instance 7.jan, 7.feb, 08.april etc. And they seems to be using 30, 60, 90 or 120 days, depending on country and method.

30days for Netherland etc
60days for Germany etc
90days for Sweden, Poland etc
120 days for Portugal etc

For instance is today + 60days + days to next ~7-8. Witch was 87 yesterday, used by Germany etc.

So Zaypay use NET30, NET60, NET90 and NET120 as I see it, sorry.

We actually directly make the money available (gained) when we receive it from the operators or our suppliers. This is probably faster then Daopay, because we do out-payments daily. The days you see when you click on a payments is the actual (!) out-payment date we calculated from history. Most suppliers or parties claim for example 30 or 60 days, but it often takes a few days longer (or shorter sometimes).

We always try to look into ways of paying out faster, and we always stay annoying to our suppliers to be quicker. It's a hassle doing international payments because you need to monitor a lot connections and suppliers. - That's what we do best, believe me.

Still, I know it can take a while, but if you start doing payments today you will have a healthy cash-flow in a few months. That should not be so bad.

We actually directly make the money available (gained) when we receive it from the operators or our suppliers. This is probably faster then Daopay, because we do out-payments daily. The days you see when you click on a payments is the actual (!) out-payment date we calculated from history. Most suppliers or parties claim for example 30 or 60 days, but it often takes a few days longer (or shorter sometimes).

We always try to look into ways of paying out faster, and we always stay annoying to our suppliers to be quicker. It's a hassle doing international payments because you need to monitor a lot connections and suppliers. - That's what we do best, believe me.

Still, I know it can take a while, but if you start doing payments today you will have a healthy cash-flow in a few months. That should not be so bad.

And the big question is now, what is your policy when it comes to chargebacks?

Zaypay is not really the company that handles the chargebacks I think. You normally contact your operator and tell them that someone stole your mobile, or missused it or something like that. And they will handle the chargebacks on their policies. Zaypay will get informed about this, and remove/lock the money while the case is going on. I'm not really sure how it's handled on Zaypays end as I've never experienced a phone chargeback with any company.

Zaypay HQ: Most telephone companies I know of almost have payout on the same days (etc 1th of every month), not really sure if, and how long, they keep the money doh.

Back