• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zelda - Project

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I know everyone has their own project going but I would like to put together a team of people who would like to work on a Zelda server. This project, the sprites, client & sources would be made freely available to all.

If you don't know what zelda is or which version I am referring to then have a look at this video.

I was talking with someone about this project and we already have most of the sprites for the game, music & even the creatures, most of the code is already written for the general game itself due to contributions from another open source project. Its just a matter integration with TFS & adding the sprites to the client that a team would be needed.

So if anyone is interested in working on a project like this, either send me a pm or post here thanks!

Last edited:
That reminds me that there used to be a custom zelda spr long ago, maybe in 7. or 8. something... or is my mind tricking me?

Btw there is this Solarus – An ARPG game engine not sure how it would work a zelda with TFS and perhaps multiplayer?

That reminds me that there used to be a custom zelda spr long ago, maybe in 7. or 8. something... or is my mind tricking me?

Btw there is this Solarus – An ARPG game engine not sure how it would work a zelda with TFS and perhaps multiplayer?
Yea that is the open source project.

I tested those sprites just to be sure and they are too small but I've been looking around the web for sprites which are more suitable and I have found a good amount already :)

Last edited:
Back