• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zerkk Da Tanker Deleted For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny haha "own infectious some more" You won against us in pinks gays guild but on top of that you had most deaths in all wars so you as a player over all dont own shit. only thing your succesful at is getting a 1.5k player base to hate you, do u even have friends irl?hahahhaa and i heard u say you quit enough times lets hope u fucking mean it this time douche bag

Coming back this summer lol get outside in the sun ya fkin nerd

Where do you think were going? meh some low life fagget our team was part of pink guys 80% of us moved to them and we did also.. Demontorrent was our commander for ME only reason he died like 8 times.. And for pink guys they dead too and we killed infectious so we dont care we win you lose.

Wtf your canadian aint you? go back to fukin school kid learn to read and write damn..

hahahahaha AND HE TELLS ME CANADIANS IS LOVED BY ALOT PPL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>>>>>>>>>>>SERVER DOMINADO<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Real Street Talk^ Yo fuckas sup ma ***** Evul Striker. Love how you guys call me the nerd, but Nevanah you are on everytime i see the server, and you have level 290 fully without bot. And Skuuty, you hack people and shit like that so im wasting my time and u call me a nerd? Pff, you made your own keylog lol. Fuck afff.f...... MANG

wait wait i hack ppl?

your the one who made ot and got some1s acc pass and hacked their feru hat on shadowcores?

i just LOL'd

- - - Updated - - -

http://otland.net/f490/rl-photo-thread-186000/index3.html

^ u can see DEMONTORRENTS RL PICTURE THERE AND HE HE THINKS HES A BADASS GETS MUCH GIRLS ETC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

First of all.. Xenobot all the way so dunno what makes U think I hit my lvl without bot, stop crying about not being able to level cuz you get dropped wen U leave dp. Won't even read this thread anymore your borin kid, no1 likes U here no1 likes you irl.. Solution? Kill urself

Hurry up an quit ffs

hahahahaha AND HE TELLS ME CANADIANS IS LOVED BY ALOT PPL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>>>>>>>>>>>SERVER DOMINADO<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Canada is loved by a lot of people thats why we aint targetted like London is and you can see from those atks that occured :)

- - - Updated - - -

First of all.. Xenobot all the way so dunno what makes U think I hit my lvl without bot, stop crying about not being able to level cuz you get dropped wen U leave dp. Won't even read this thread anymore your borin kid, no1 likes U here no1 likes you irl.. Solution? Kill urself

Hurry up an quit ffs

Nah you don't bot, Total Online Time: 22 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes. Would be way more.

And learn to type please..

Also that was typed from my phone, so yes I agree it was kind of messy.. Due to auto correct tho.

Hurry up an quit ffs
I have quit already.. if you haven't noticed i haven't been on. But maybe you realized that OTLAND is for everything not just for shadowcores. And i was on this shit well before you even knew what an ot was lol. Go back to pre-school and learn to speak common english words. So anyway, i will be on otland if i want, and i love notifications and my daily laugh at ignorant people like yourself :D

I have quit already.. if you haven't noticed i haven't been on. But maybe you realized that OTLAND is for everything not just for shadowcores. And i was on this shit well before you even knew what an ot was lol. Go back to pre-school and learn to speak common english words. So anyway, i will be on otland if i want, and i love notifications and my daily laugh at ignorant people like yourself :D

Sorry sir you are now in shadowcores forums on OTland.

And i explained why, learn to fuckin read bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's your boyfriend Lappa been? Offline for 3 days, he must be getting washed away by the floods in Germany. Ohhh let's all pray that his fat ass keeps him floating.

Canada is loved by a lot of people thats why we aint targetted like London is and you can see from those atks that occured :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you don't bot, Total Online Time: 22 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes. Would be way more.

And learn to type please..

Also that was typed from my phone, so yes I agree it was kind of messy.. Due to auto correct tho.

Look at the 15-year old trying to learn us something about the world. Let me tell you something kid, the only reason why you guys aren't having attacks and London do, is because you mean fucking nothing to the whole world. Who gives a fuck about the big piece of ice north of USA?

Look at the 15-year old trying to learn us something about the world. Let me tell you something kid, the only reason why you guys aren't having attacks and London do, is because you mean fucking nothing to the whole world. Who gives a fuck about the big piece of ice north of USA?
Another reason why you are ignorant is because 80% of Canada isn't covered by ice.
trying to learn us something about the world.
Learn you something? Teach you something? Seeing the difference? Please go back to school, take an english class, and take world geography. Please... For the sake of the universe

If each person donated 1 Euro it would be enough to run the server for 5 months, they most likely make around 10000 a month no kiding here 1500 x 30 = 45000 just imagine that to run a server it takes way less then that. Their profit margins are so much to run a server + 5 others. All he said was the truth. He did not spam the help channel and you can even ask Mark for his so called proof. And how would a person be ruining a game by answering someones question and the matter of fact im sure 80% of the server doesn't even use help channel, for hells sake sometimes its even empty. So what would he be ruining here? Someone asked why isn't their a new server, he answered with why so. And so has Mark, but he put it in a more detailed way. + Im sure people have been saying they want a new server like Shadowcores not like Lunar~ Me and Demontorrent have been playing pretty much since the start we know this "Company" we know them well, we also the know the server well and we also know the truth. They have the funds lemme tell ya, but they also don't want to waste their money they wan't to live luxurious like everyone else they don't care they just want the money. And its the truth. Face it you all know it.

Like dis if u criyied everitim

BL8Q-KMPB-WVBF-J2ZY-35CR

Last edited:
Funny how Demontorrent talking about 'fat kids'... :w00t:

First off, learn to type. Second of all, please go retake your so called geography lessons. Third of all, I am not 15.. Last, but not least we fought for your European ass. Your such an idiot thinking North America is not really anything to the world. Lemme Give You A History Lesson dumbass. Canada North of USA only country to ever beat USA in a war(War of 1812). Canada fights Boer war to help settle the differences of British and the Dutch/Germans. << Same thing happened twice. Then World War 1? First countries in? You guessed it Britain, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and a few more British Colonies. Who'd we fight for and why? For the EUROPEANS. Why'd we win? Canada's very loyal army read on Battle of Vimy Ridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Your European commanders told us to do something we got it done, that's why we were a big effect to the war same as the Americans. World War 2.. Don't get me started. We didn't come into this war until we saw you guys needed help. We sent 1/10 of our population including some of my family to Europe to fight for your asses. And if it wasn't for our opening of a western front you would of been to shits, but don't let me forget Russia also did some work, but it was once again the Canadians who had the hardest beach to storm(Juno Beach) and fought our way to victories to help your European counterparts take back France a key part in the battle of Europe. What where you guys doing? Sitting in your small towns fighting, but losing(no offense the Germans were to strong and out numbered any rebels). We fought to victory in World War 2 and saved your Euro Asses once again, by taking all the European countries back and giving them to their real owners not like being a greedy BR and saying its mine, but main reason we came was because of the Invasion of Poland so Polacks show some respect. NEXT >> Korea we fought for UN created by the Americans we won the war we sent in the most troops because we just like kicking ass us silly Canadians :D. Cold War trust me we helped develop many Nukes we were spying we were all spying we had a place in everything some of the best spies came from Canada ofc you cant say there names because you'll never find them, but we had spy schools :D. Iraq war? Sure thing we came. 2nd Iraq war we gave USA support, but it was their pointless war. Afghanistan sure thing we there and 160 of us died there displaying their honor. Canada also did many peacekeeping missions like Bosnia. Hell we even created Peacekeeping. But just lemme tell you one thing. Canada is no piece of ice above the USA border hell we ain't even close to being ice atm its 20 Degrees and we go to 35 Degrees in the summer, So my point here is Respect Canada. She dedicated her life protecting and helping everyone. So why don't you show her some respect. And comparing USA and Canada is just stupid you touch Canada USA nukes you along with Britain you touch USA we bomb your asses, sure we don't have nukes we don't need them we got USA and NORAD, but USA and Canada are brothers and sisters so don't compare us. Lesson is RESPECT CANADA and every other country that has done something to protect you in the future.

You got deleted and you deserve it. The Owners are incredible smart and they do what is necessary.
The only thing wrong with them is that they encourage botting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back