• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Just gotta ask, whenever I change something in the database (news especially) it takes from 1s to 1 hour for it to get updated, why is it like this?

I can change the news or write a news in the database, and it wont appear in an hour :eek:

Im using ZA and love it. Also Znote is still develops it. With many new and awesome features :D

Just gotta ask, whenever I change something in the database (news especially) it takes from 1s to 1 hour for it to get updated, why is it like this?

I can change the news or write a news in the database, and it wont appear in an hour :eek:

News are cached (They are loaded from database like once per hour, not every time somebody visits the site).
This means better server load and performance, since there is less strain and required activity from mysql.

But I believe I have coded it so when you edit news through admin news panel, it will reload cache right away. D:
(At least in private svn).

znote, how much for the new release? :D

- - - Updated - - -

i mean how much time hehehe

I have lots of exams right around the courner irl, as well as some OT projects kicking off. So very busy atm. D: Having problems with TFS 0.3 SQL queries. If anyone are expert at those, feel free to contact me and help me speed up Znote AAC developement.

Actually, im currently working on a template, the only question is:
Will I release it? :p

Who cares if not.

Indeed, but still, Considering all the time you spend on creating templates and so on, who says that a kiddo won't download it, then remove copyright markers and but his name there instead ?

If i were to release this template, i would want a way to ensure nobody did that.

Is it possible to do things like add videos, pictures or make your news bold with the new news system?
If yes, how?
If no, what I have to do? xD
rep++ as always for helpers!

yes AND no, in the text box (duh?) you can add HTML codes wich will be shown when you view the news after submitting. BUT there wont be a "toolbar" for adding them and so on.

where i can find such a list of this codes ?
your really helpfull :D

- - - Updated - - -

found html things like:
Text
Text
Text

but it don't work :p

- - - Updated - - -

[.b]Text[/b]
[.i]Text[/i]
[.u]Text[/u]

Back