• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Why no one is not creating idk new Templates for Znote or Some new Scripts??

Templates aint that hard, Znote released a nice tutorial how to :) Create some and realease them.
There are a lot of free html and flash templates you can convert

Table 'otserv.znote_visitors_details' doesn't exist

I keep getting this error, A friend told me to import the sql file for Znote but I can't find it anywhere, anyone know to fix it?

I use tfs_03 and it's set in config but on deaths it shows when a player is killed by player: "Killer: deleted player" not sure what's the problem :huh:

Nvm I wrote my own function.

Last edited:
I did everything and everything is working great and my server is online but people can only create account from 1/1 and when they go to the website (i made it with no-ip) they log onto my private router information !! what shall i do to make the website work good ? and people can log in to it ?

I keep getting this error

I know theirs a page where it says "Instructions and stuff"

to put that code in SQL, anyone know where that page is? or another way to fix it?

I keep getting this error, A friend told me to import the sql file for Znote but I can't find it anywhere, anyone know to fix it?

If you have written wrong sql details and visit the site, it will generate a mysql schema for you, that you can import to database and fix the tables.

I did everything and everything is working great and my server is online but people can only create account from 1/1 and when they go to the website (i made it with no-ip) they log onto my private router information !! what shall i do to make the website work good ? and people can log in to it ?

Port 80 is still redirecting toward your router, you need to enter your router configurations, disable that and forward port 80 to your OT server properly. This is different from each router and I doubt I am familiar with your kind of router so there is not much I can help you with there.

Is there anything new abouth Znote AAC???:w00t:

Not atm, during my idle time I only repair security bugs. However fortunately, this appears to be non existing.
There are still some things that remains to be done before Znote AAC 1.4, I just need to take the time to do it. There are also lots of optimizations I can patch Znote AAC with from my Retro AAC.

password recovery doesn't work :/ the password is terribly long and doesn't work :S

Its sha1 encrypted. Enable sha1 encryptions in config.lua on your OT server and you should be able to login with the password you registered with.

Its sha1 encrypted. Enable sha1 encryptions in config.lua on your OT server and you should be able to login with the password you registered with.

hey I fixed it, it was because of "salt" I was using 0.3.6 tfs :)

Cred to you znote for all of this, but I encountered an even bigger problem now that I just don't understand.

The guilds just won't work, I even tested it local and it looked like to be working really good. But when I was online I got an error, checkdata didn't have a default value. So I changed it to 0 and I could now create a guild but I could never click on it, the site would just crash :/

I even went so far that I tested it on a new pc locally and it worked. But it haven't worked online :/

- - - Updated - - -

wow I actually managed to fix the guild for some reason it linked with https which gave error instead of http.. Well it seems like something has to be wrong because now pass recovery don't work again no matter what is just say ip does not match ;/

anyone please how do I make it so it doesn't just give the password but mail it instead. I got a email that can do that so it feels stupid not using it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

in your config.php you can find all items and there is an exempel there! If you still need more help I can assist you :)

Back