• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I'm able to bid on a guildhall without being a guild leader, can you fix that?
I'm gonna try and do it, not sure how long until someone reads this.

Not possible to find 1.4 anywhere? Having some big problems with TFS 0.3.6 and thought a good idea would be to use the last "stable version" but this post is the only downloadlink from github...

Not possible to find 1.4 anywhere? Having some big problems with TFS 0.3.6 and thought a good idea would be to use the last "stable version" but this post is the only downloadlink from github...
The 1.5 version also works with 0.3.6.

Yes, it should. But his Github page says that 1.4 is the latest "stable" and thus more stable/secure ;) :D

string(97) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `email`, `premdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 111111 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

I had this problem while creating/login account, but after several modifications i made i cant even get to load the website, im using TFS 0.3 Crying Damson,
please help :(

string(97) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `email`, `premdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 111111 LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

I had this problem while creating/login account, but after several modifications i made i cant even get to load the website, im using TFS 0.3 Crying Damson,
please help :(

i have problem...

please help

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list' I thnik this gives ya all the information needed to fix it =)

string(45) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='1';"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

You are missing the column name from the accounts table

Code:
ALTER TABLE `acocunts` ADD `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,

@Raggaer

string(132) "INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `activekey`, `flag`) VALUES ('4', '0', '1463269960', '578152465', 'br')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Unknown column 'activekey' in 'field list'

@Raggaer

string(132) "INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `activekey`, `flag`) VALUES ('4', '0', '1463269960', '578152465', 'br')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Unknown column 'activekey' in 'field list'

You are missing a lot of columns...

Code:
ALTER TABLE `znote_accounts` ADD `activekey` int(11) NOT NULL,

string(56) "SELECT `reckey_created` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = '2'"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'reckey_created' in 'field list'

I'm using a remote host service, and put the znote folder in /www/ folden, but there is no instruction at step 2

Znote's last reply was on October/2015 :S

Before I do it myself, has anybody (1) limited the number of houses per account or (2) conditioned guildhalls to guild leaders?

Hi, i'm tyring to set up a server but i'm having some problem with my website.. it's online and all that but for some reason the site is "blank".

The menus are there and the adress changes as it should but nothing happens on the actual page..
I haven't found any error codes but i'm just a noob so maybe there is some way to find one?
Is there anyone out there who had the same problem or a solution for it?

Adress for the website/server: hezaget . hopto . org

I'm using:
cryingdamson 0.3.6 8.6 V8.2
mysql - phpmyadmin
znote aac

Thankfull for any answer! ( if they help me fix the problem ^^, )
Yorv8RO

Hi, i'm tyring to set up a server but i'm having some problem with my website.. it's online and all that but for some reason the site is "blank".

The menus are there and the adress changes as it should but nothing happens on the actual page..
I haven't found any error codes but i'm just a noob so maybe there is some way to find one?
Is there anyone out there who had the same problem or a solution for it?

Adress for the website/server: hezaget . hopto . org

I'm using:
cryingdamson 0.3.6 8.6 V8.2
mysql - phpmyadmin
znote aac

Thankfull for any answer! ( if they help me fix the problem ^^, )
Yorv8RO
Hi, I'd like to help, but for problems like this I normally help via Teamviewer but I can understand if you don't want that :)

I have the website working on local host, how do you get it go online so players can use it?

Back