• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

They are encrypted... check your config and check password=sha1 to password=plain or smt like that. Though, I dont see why anyone would want to do that.
Because what if I need to get someone's password, What should I do to get it??
Btw on config it is saved as plain.

- - - Updated - - -

And how can I decrypt the passwords?

Because what if I need to get someone's password, What should I do to get it??
Btw on config it is saved as plain.

- - - Updated - - -

And how can I decrypt the passwords?

You cant decrypt them, thats the good thing with them. If you need to change a characters password you should use a sha1 encrypter and replace the old encryption.

Encrypt Password

As I said already, great ACC =3 I'm just hoping you could add a way to change the Guild MotD from the guild page, since I can't figure out how to add a fucntion to modify the database >.< Anyways, thanks for the hard work.

Yeah but the problem is players can't login!!! Because when they make a character from website it automatically changes to this fuckin shit encrypted password!! Someone help me please.

Is there anyway to change the encrypted password to normal ones and players are able to login with their normal ones?

Sorry buy I need some help Znote. I'm using this AAC site and it's working perfectly, without one small little thing. The death list. When I enter a playerprofile it doesn't show who killed him. It says like this:

[22 September 2012 (14:42)] Killed at level 245 by player:

here is the death list part of the characterprofile.php:

<!-- DEATH LIST -->
<li>
<b>Death List:</b><br>
<?php
if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_02') {
$array = user_fetch_deathlist($user_id);
if ($array) {
//print_r($array);
?>
<ul>
<?php
// Design and present the list
foreach ($array as $value) {
echo '<li>';
// $value[0]
$value[1] = date($config['date'],$value[1]);
if ($value[4] == 1) {
$value[3] = 'player: <a href="characterprofile.php?name='. $value[3] .'">'. $value[3] .'</a>';
} else {
$value[3] = 'monster: '. $value[3] .'.';
}

echo '['. $value[1] .'] Killed at level '. $value[2] .' by '. $value[3];
echo '</li>';
}
?>
</ul>
<?php
} else {
echo '<b><font color="green">This player has never died.</font></b>';
}
//Done.

and yes I've put TFS_03 in config.php

Looks great, but as far of what I can see here it's simpler to use than gesior & modern -AAC... Am I right?

Znote,

You AAC is better than ModernAcc?
Lighter?
what is the advantage?

Thanks

While I can not guarantee that the AAC is completely safe(I still haven't gotten in touch with an anonymous member to penetrate this aac xD), I have failed to find a security hole so far, nobody have reported any issues with it related to the security. So far we have moved from Znote AAC 1.0 to 1.2, and the AAC is still declared as safe in all those versions.

Over a month has passed and no security issues has been detected. I think the biggest reported suspicion on a security hole was in the admin panel, but in order to do anything here, you need admin access. And why the heck would an admin hack himself.

So yeah, I can pretty safely say that as far as I know, this AAC is safe.

Znote, will you make any template?

I have created this template, which I recommend people to use as base when creating a template:
http://otland.net/f118/znote-aac-dark-tibia-template-167969/
I am not very talented in design yet so I don't think I will be creating many templates for Znote AAC myself. I will have to depend on people with more dedication into webdesign.

I have also given instructions on how to make a template compatible with Znote AAC:
http://otland.net/f481/znote-aac-converting-standalone-template-work-znote-aac-167535/

huhu time to port old webscripts to ZnoteAAC

does this use MVC?

Last edited:
Back