• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I made a template for your aac, but I didn't found any function to see if server is online, just for see players online etc.. I dind't see it or you didn't make it?

I was too lazy to figure out if I've posted and/or repped Znote yet for this AAC

My official comment: Holy crap... simple... fast... effective and complete. (Just need a damn house list i mean cmon znote you lazy guy you xD).

Anyways.. Repped... thankyou VERY much.

~Justin.

Hi greate ACC Zonet!
One question. I might be blind or to lazy to find it but what Page_Access to i give a account to get access to admin panel?

I tried. But my internet connection is terrable at the moment and the video dont buffer.
"So happy i wont be the host of my server"
:D

Hopefully this pic helps?
xD?
DsiI2.png

Thanks. Found that one too but was not 100% it was the right place. Thanks alot!

Interesting. I am about to start an OTserver and I am currently in need of an AAC. Does this one have any exploits or any sql invulnerabilities?

hello

i make Znote acc + 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V5

everything is good without znote acc panel admin,
i can create etc new account but when i want "Set character name to position: "
it simply doesn't work.. i dont know why o_O

some1 could help me ?

btw:. where i can change positions "xyz" new players ?

It does not work on database structure without account names. (old distro that uses account number won't work).

hello

i make Znote acc + 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V5

everything is good without znote acc panel admin,
i can create etc new account but when i want "Set character name to position: "
it simply doesn't work.. i dont know why o_O

some1 could help me ?

btw:. where i can change positions "xyz" new players ?

You can change in config.php "available_towns" to decide which temple position players can choose from.
(If you spawn at the top left courner of map, remove that square in the map editor and the character will jump to the selected temple position).

Promote Character to in-game position, make sure you have written correct version in config.php, it should be TFSVersion = TFS_03
With TFS 0.3.6, also remember to select salt = false in config.php

Back
Top Bottom