• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I'll see if I get some time to work on Znote AAC later this summer, there are many things I want to improove for 1.4 but havent found my golden moment of spare time just yet. :)

You can edit buypoints.php and remove the bonus column from the table if you dont like the bonus exp system, I will fix on 1.4 so you can disable it in config, but 1.4 is heavily delayed. :(

(can't believe its been 180 days since I have updated the private repo, time sure flows quickly these days). D:

I intend to fix all bugs on private repo and make sure everything there works great, I also want to improve the config even more.

Then I intend to start working on Pandaac with Chris at least for the time being. Got to learn myself the laravel framework and thats a perfect way to do it.

How would i edit highscores to show many rebirths a player has.
So instead of 'Level: Experience:'
it would be 'Rebirths: Level:'

How would i edit highscores to show many rebirths a player has.
So instead of 'Level: Experience:'
it would be 'Rebirths: Level:'

Depends on how rebirths are stored in the database. In the end you need to edit highscores.php and (perhaps engine/function/users.php to change the SQL query).

i actually love the & on shop and i love the whole znote aac because its simple and easy to use :)

I am not able to access the site
using Debian 6 and Lighttpd Webserver
I'm with this error:

PHP:
Server Error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://website/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
{HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition has occurred while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Resolved --"
a comma changes everything xD

Last edited:
Currently working on Znote AAC 1.4:
forum1.jpg

Aaah, forum board, thats great!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Znote AAc doesn't have informations about Server Online or Offline..
In widgets/serverinfo.php, before
Code:
<li><a href="onlinelist.php">Players online: <?php echo user_count_online();?></a></li>
Paste this:

PHP:
<?php
error_reporting(0);
$address = htmlentities(strtolower("127.0.0.1"));
$port = "7171";

@$sock = fsockopen ($address, $port, $errno, $errstr, 1);
if(!$sock) echo "<span style='color:red;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Offline!</center></span><br/>"; else {
$info = chr(6).chr(0).chr(255).chr(255).'info';
fwrite($sock, $info);
$data='';
while (!feof($sock))$data .= fgets($sock, 1024);
fclose($sock);

echo "<span style='color:green;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Online!</center></span><br />";
}
?>

Greetings.
How I can put more ranks in the created guilds? because you can only put 3 ranks and sometimes people want to put more ranks in your guild, is this possible?
Thanks man and also we anxiously await the version 1.4

Donations: OtLand.
By donating you become a premium user for a specific time on OtLand, it grants you access to exclusive premium content on the forum such as access to the private subversion where you can follow the development of OtLand supported projects, access to the premium board with resources and priority support.
By being a premium member will grant you access to the newest updates. (currently Znote AAC 1.4_SVN is available there). It will be released to public here when the version is done.

Greetings.
How I can put more ranks in the created guilds? because you can only put 3 ranks and sometimes people want to put more ranks in your guild, is this possible?
Thanks man and also we anxiously await the version 1.4

Currently you can't. I have always found the guild table to be bothersome when it comes to rank. Maybe I get time to look into it for Znote AAC 1.4. :)

Aaah, forum board, thats great!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Znote AAc doesn't have informations about Server Online or Offline..
In widgets/serverinfo.php, before
Code:
<li><a href="onlinelist.php">Players online: <?php echo user_count_online();?></a></li>
Paste this:

PHP:
<?php
error_reporting(0);
$address = htmlentities(strtolower("127.0.0.1"));
$port = "7171";

@$sock = fsockopen ($address, $port, $errno, $errstr, 1);
if(!$sock) echo "<span style='color:red;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Offline!</center></span><br/>"; else {
$info = chr(6).chr(0).chr(255).chr(255).'info';
fwrite($sock, $info);
$data='';
while (!feof($sock))$data .= fgets($sock, 1024);
fclose($sock);

echo "<span style='color:green;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Online!</center></span><br />";
}
?>

Ahh thank you. I will make sure to add it to Znote AAC 1.4. Because most servers are online all the time I havent put much effort into fixing that. :p

hey is there anyway to change the name of the URL instead of having to use localhost to get on it?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone ? haha

Znote AAC 1.4 released! - LIVE DEMO
iu0Pw6.jpg

Download:
Download from Znote.eu
Download from Dropbox

Gallery System
[video=youtube_share;r9pEc7T3cJg]http://youtu.be/r9pEc7T3cJg[/video]

Forum System

View boards you have access to. Also have guildboard support so each guild can have their own private forum board!
Hidden boards such as Feedback section allows you to send feedback only (threadstarter +) admin can view and post on.
As an admin it is very easy to add custom boards, as well as edit and delete boards.
viewboards.jpg

Threads can be closed, and they can also be sticked so they always first in threadlist.
board.jpg

As an admin or guild leader you can delete, stick/unstick, open/close and edit threads. (guild leaders can only do it in their guildboard).
viewthread.jpg

Some BBcode tags are allowed to use when posting/creating thread. So if you already are familiar with forums you will easily customize your posts.
comment.jpg

The config file allows you to configure restrictions, like level, if we allow guildboards, cooldown between posting.
You can also design/change the hidden/closed/sticky thread symbols easily.
forumConfig.jpg

As a guild leader you just need to click a button to create your guildboard.
You can then find your guildboard in the forum section, or by clicking the link in your guildlist.
guildsbutton.jpg

Code:
Changelog: (More detailed changelog available in premium board, this is a huge update).
* many minor bugs fixed.
* Added status checker, which will actively check if your OT and display if it is actually online or offline. 
---(check serverstatus widget on default layout).Credits: Nottinghster
* Custom forum system created, works on both TFS 0.2 and 0.3.
* Added Captcha system which you can enable for people who register.
* Fixed house list for TFS 0.2
* Optimized the default layout
* Support for normal BBcode tags in forum and news, making it alot easier to manage if you are familiar with forums.
* Top 5 players widget to use as reference on how to use cache and DB function.
* Separating admin links to an own widget linkmenu. (instead of mixing them with my account widget). 
* Added better database communication functions, mysql _select_multi/single, _update, _insert, _delete
* You can now disable "bonus" column in shop if you want.
* Gallery System: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9pEc7T3cJg&feature=youtu.be
* Killers system added (TFS 0.2 and 0.3)
* Latest Deaths added (TFS 0.2 and 0.3)
* More template flexibility - sub page system
* if /layout/sub/index.php exist, it will load this page instead of default index.php site. (Allows custom news designs etc from custom layouts).

Upgrade from 1.3 -> 1.4:
You need to update the database so image gallery and forum works.
SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `znote_images` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(30) NOT NULL,
  `desc` text NOT NULL,
  `date` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `status` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `image` varchar(30) NOT NULL,
  `account_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `znote_forum` (
  `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `access` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `closed` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `hidden` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `guild_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

INSERT INTO `znote_forum` (`name`, `access`, `closed`, `hidden`, `guild_id`) VALUES
('Staff Board', '4', '0', '0', '0'),
('Tutors Board', '2', '0', '0', '0'),
('Discussion', '1', '0', '0', '0'),
('Feedback', '1', '0', '1', '0');

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `znote_forum_threads` (
  `forum_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `player_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `title` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `text` text NOT NULL,
  `created` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `updated` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `sticky` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `hidden` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  `closed` tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `znote_forum_posts` (
  `thread_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `player_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `text` text NOT NULL,
  `created` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `updated` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

Last edited:
Great Job Znote, as always :D

Another live demon here also.. :) Check my post for a layout to go with this one :D

Back