• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

not work ;s

- - - Updated - - -

not work ;s

- - - Updated - - -

look

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ujlgns&s=5

@Znote

Can you create a News Tickers System ??
Would be great!

Yeah, when im less busy I will create it while recording with commentary. Then people can look at how easy it is to make stuff on Znote AAC. x)

How to disable the top player that did not show group_id 5 = GOD

Code:
<div class="sidebar">
	<h3>Top 5 players</h3>
	<?php

$cache = new Cache('engine/cache/topPlayer');
	if ($cache->hasExpired()) {
		$players = mysql_select_multi("SELECT `name`, `level`, `experience` FROM `players` ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5;");

$cache->setContent($players);
		$cache->save();
	} else {
		$players = $cache->load();
	}

$count = 1;
	foreach($players as $player) {
		echo "$count - <a href='characterprofile.php?name=". $player['name']. "'>". $player['name']. "</a> (". $player['level'] .").<br>";
		$count++;
	}
	?>
	<br>
</div>

The znote support "server_uptime"? for show in the index..

I looked for the "uptime" function, but I not find it.

How to disable the top player that did not show group_id 5 = GOD

Code:
<div class="sidebar">
	<h3>Top 5 players</h3>
	<?php

$cache = new Cache('engine/cache/topPlayer');
	if ($cache->hasExpired()) {
		$players = mysql_select_multi("SELECT `name`, `level`, `experience` FROM `players` ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5;");

$cache->setContent($players);
		$cache->save();
	} else {
		$players = $cache->load();
	}

$count = 1;
	foreach($players as $player) {
		echo "$count - <a rel='nofollow' href='characterprofile.php?name=". $player['name']. "'>". $player['name']. "</a> (". $player['level'] .").<br>";
		$count++;
	}
	?>
	<br>
</div>

Yeah just extend the SQL query:
TFS 0.3, 0.4:
Code:
"SELECT `name`, `level`, `experience` FROM `players` [SIZE=3][B][COLOR="royalblue"]WHERE `group_id`<'3'[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5;"

TFS 0.2:
Code:
"SELECT `name`, `level`, `experience` FROM `players` [SIZE=3][B][COLOR="royalblue"]WHERE `group_id`<'2'[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 5;"

The znote support "server_uptime"? for show in the index..

I looked for the "uptime" function, but I not find it.

I havent created that yet. Someone else might do it tho, I don't consider it that important.

Yep, its not important, only other extra more.

I will try make a uptime function.

Ty

inv guild war not work

Currently you can only view guild wars on the website. The functionality to invite, accept and reject is not implemented.
So you need to do that with the in-game commands.

The paypal & paygol not giving points automatically with default scripts.

I'm using a diferent map from TFS, and I want to change the spawn point because of "temple pos is wrong error", how do I do that at Znote website?

I have a backup
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

[BUG]
The Znote 1.4 Not show points in Shop.php

Solution:

Goto engine/init.php

Find:
Lua:
if (user_logged_in() === true) {
	$session_user_id = $_SESSION['user_id'];
	$user_data = user_data($session_user_id, 'id', 'name', 'password', 'email');
	$user_znote_data = user_znote_account_data($session_user_id, 'ip', 'created', 'points', 'cooldown');

Replace for:
Lua:
if (user_logged_in() === true) {
	$session_user_id = $_SESSION['user_id'];
	$user_data = user_data($session_user_id, 'id', 'name', 'password', 'email');
	$user_znote_data = user_znote_account_data($session_user_id, 'ip', 'created', 'points');

Its Works.

i can't install this site cuz i must open new ports for uniserver and i dont know how ;S ?

[BUG]
The Znote 1.4 Not show points in Shop.php

Or just import cooldown sql to the database. You need account cooldown to use forum.

for all thise having problem in not receiving points when using paygol be sure of this in paygol.com
lb9s1AF.png

You need to have http:// before the link, then it should work properly =)

- - - Updated - - -

for all those*..

hi, I followed your tutorial and everything seemed to go well. I can put the server online and have people connect to it, however when I attempt to connect to the AAC using the domain name I linked to my IP, it gives me the following error:

vfq8.jpg

if anyone else tries to connect to the website it just says 'This webpage is not available'

Back