• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I have never tested Znote AAC on IIS, it could be POST and GET works differently there.

Try to see if it works with Apache (etc UniServZ)

Still having the same problems with Apache and PHP... If I choose value 0 in any of the dropdowns (hidden, closed and "no guild") the query pass an empty string instead of 0...

Also error while creating guild about checkdata default value in the table guilds. Should I set this one to default 0 in the DB? It's working but just wondering if it will mess anything else up.

Last edited:
I have these Errors on my Internet Explorer

I cant Access the First Install page to the ACC

Please Help Whats the Problem Everytime I Open Localhost it goes to a 500 Internal Server Error Page

These are my apache server logs below please help me

127.0.0.1 - - [09/Sep/2013:13:00:24 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 535
127.0.0.1 - - [09/Sep/2013:13:02:18 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 535
127.0.0.1 - - [09/Sep/2013:13:02:19 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 535

Still having the same problems with Apache and PHP... If I choose value 0 in any of the dropdowns (hidden, closed and "no guild") the query pass an empty string instead of 0...

Also error while creating guild about checkdata default value in the table guilds. Should I set this one to default 0 in the DB? It's working but just wondering if it will mess anything else up.
Giving mysql tables a default value is fine. Do that if it works the best for you. I cant reproduce your error for some reason. It just works for me. :S

I have these Errors on my Internet Explorer

I cant Access the First Install page to the ACC

Please Help Whats the Problem Everytime I Open Localhost it goes to a 500 Internal Server Error Page

These are my apache server logs below please help me

127.0.0.1 - - [09/Sep/2013:13:00:24 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 535
127.0.0.1 - - [09/Sep/2013:13:02:18 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 535
You just checked the access.log, I need last error.log lines.

Giving mysql tables a default value is fine. Do that if it works the best for you. I cant reproduce your error for some reason. It just works for me. :S

You just checked the access.log, I need last error.log lines.

Ok here is the error.log

[Mon Sep 09 13:34:42 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[Mon Sep 09 13:34:42 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[Mon Sep 09 13:34:43 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[Mon Sep 09 13:34:43 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[Mon Sep 09 13:34:57 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[Mon Sep 09 13:34:58 2013] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

@Strode You can remove the .htaccess file if its causing problems on wamp.

So delete the .htaccess file
edit config.php and set:
$config['htwrite']
to false.

Else if you are familiar with wamp, you can add mod_rewrite php extention to your wamp PHP package.

@Strode You can remove the .htaccess file if its causing problems on wamp.

So delete the .htaccess file
edit config.php and set:
$config['htwrite']
to false.

Else if you are familiar with wamp, you can add mod_rewrite php extention to your wamp PHP package.

Your a Beast thanks for the Help!!

Znote can u help me ? please. how i change the images to shop? i have some errors for example Royal Scale Robe ID: 12604.. it show a rune.. not the scale robe.. if i use "PURCHASE" it bug the chart and dont take anything from "!shop" please help!!! and thank you!!!

Sry For My English :D

Znote can u help me ? please. how i change the images to shop? i have some errors for example Royal Scale Robe ID: 12604.. it show a rune.. not the scale robe.. if i use "PURCHASE" it bug the chart and dont take anything from "!shop" please help!!! and thank you!!!

Sry For My English :D
I am missing sprites from those clients. :(
If you bother to compile sprites based on their item ids, send them to me and I will add them.

I am missing sprites from those clients. :(
If you bother to compile sprites based on their item ids, send them to me and I will add them.
and.. can u tell me the ID of Royal Scale Robe, Royal Draken Mail, Elite Draken Helmet, Snake God's Wristguard, Crystal Boots.. please? :D

Great, that was the only problem with the Guilds, the default value of checkdata, so now that's working.

So strange that I've those problems with empty posts for the forum part when no one else seems to have it... I've tried both Apache with PHP, XAMPP and IIS with PHP, same problem everywhere... I can solve it by selecting the option value in each dropdown that sends 1 aka. hidden true, guild board true and closed true. Then I can change the values in the DB to make it visible, but that's far from a solution...

So to me it seems like the POST don't get option value="0" but option value="1" works fine. It dosent matter if I select value 1 then value 0, it will still send an empty string/char ('') and throw voidQuery error... I've modified the code a lot and I've been trying to recreate the whole post method, still the same problem...

I've not tried the private version yet, is it different in forum.php compared to the public one?

Thanks.

Having problems with the guild page when looking at a guild, following errors (above invite field):

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 242

Also another error on the characterprofile.php below deathlist:
Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 74 in engine\function\users.php on line 990

Been trying to modify the line 990 in users.php but I cant see what's wrong, the query is trying to get account_id and the select runs fine in workbench and phpmyadmin.

Both pages are working, just displaying those errors.

Hello, Im using uniform server, and when I use my Znote Acc and tries to make an account this shows up
  • Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address).
This is when I use local host. /\

Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

And this shows up when I use 127.0.0.1. the same way...

Znote bro, everything going fine.. i have only one problem.. i can't Delete Players.. can u help me with that?
i press delete.. it Said deleted from Admin Panel... but still have the character.. if i do from Account dont say nothing and donde delete either.

I have some problem, when I create new account and i put password like: "121212 / 121212" it automatically changes to "7ca22d44703659029fd5328f0ccbac8c97ab769c". Why? Thanks.
Sorry my bad english.

Attachments

Does anybody have any idea how I would go about limiting the amount of news articles per page? For instance if I only wanted 2 articles per page, or if I only wanted it to take up so much space before moving it to the next page? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back